Customer reviews

on 20 March 2017
We got this for a friends daughters birthday. I must say the doll is beautiful and reminds me of Alice in wonderland. Great price, fast delivery and a very happy child on her birthday.
on 26 March 2017
Thanks nice one
My daughter, who has always like Monster High, has recently become interested in Ever After High – a series of books and web episodes about a boarding school for the teenage children of fairy tale characters. Blondie Locks is, of course, the daughter of Goldilocks and, like her mother, has long, blonde hair. Also, like her mother, she is a little bubbly in character, with a disregard for other people’s personal space (she can unlock any door) and a love of news and gossip.

These dolls resemble the Monster High dolls in look, being quite quirky in style. Like the Monster High dolls, they also come with a stand, so the dolls can be placed on shelves or bedside tables, when not being played with – something my own daughter loves. Blondie Locks comes with a bookmark, which is attached to a fold out story about the character. There is also a brush, shaped like a key, and a little handbag. Her arms and legs move and she is jointed at the elbow, wrist and knee; plus, she can move her head. She is dressed in a pretty blue dress, with pictures of the three bears on the skirt. This combines with her big, blue eyes and long, wavy hair, to make her look wide eyed, innocent and sweet. A very pretty doll and a nice addition to my daughter’s Ever After High collection.
I purchased Blondie Lockes back in April this year but have only just managed to write my review now and she is a fantastic addition to the range in my home.

Ever After High is by the same creators as Monster High (Mattel) and whilst not as big over here in the UK as in the USA or as big in the UK as Monster High, it does seem to be gaining momentum and becoming increasingly popular. Like Monster High there are webisodes and I have seen an awful lot of them, both with my nieces who are Ever After and Monster High mad and if I'm honest I've watched a few by myself too as I really quite enjoy them now! The theme tune is extremely catchy so beware if you haven't seen any yet as you'll be humming it for days!

Blondie Lockes is the daughter of Goldilocks from Goldilocks and The Three Bears. Blondie is a Royal as she wants to fit in with the other Royals and likes everything to be just right and she actually has a school blog called "Just Right". Blondie goes nuts for porridge and can unlock any door which can cause a bit of trouble as she also has a blatant lack of respect for other peoples space and property and likes to borrow things. Blondie has a habit of stretching the truth and wants to be recognised as being a Royal which unfortunately no-one really believes.

Blondie stands at approx 26.5cm high and she has long blonde hair like her Mother. Her outfit is styled in a Three Bears theme and her dress has Bear designs on it alongside spoons, bows and bowls of porridge. She has blue tinted tights on and her black lace up style high heels have a fur look trim, bows on the front and key heels. Blondie's blue bow headband has a little bear in the middle and her earrings, ring and bracelet all have little bears and keys on them which I love and love this attention to detail. She also comes with a golden heart shaped bag, golden hairbrush, diary and doll stand. Her clothes are removable and her legs, arms, elbows, knees, head and wrists are jointed and so she is fully poseable and she would make a lovely addition to any Ever After High fans collection.

Another really excellent high quality Ever After High doll which has been beautifully designed and made and is a good likeness to Blondie's character from the webisodes. I purchase a lot of these dolls and the Monster High dolls as I purchase them for my three nieces that are mad about them and I also always purchase a doll for my home and so generally I end up buying at least 3 of the same doll and the quality of them each time is brilliant and Blondie is no different. All of the Ever After High dolls are beautifully made and each of the ones I have bought and have so far (Ashlynn Ella & Hunter Huntsman, Briar Beauty, Apple White, Cedar Wood, CA Cupid, Kitty Cheshire, Duchess Swan, Lizzie Hearts, Madeline Hatter, Ginger Breadhouse, Holly & Poppy O'Hair, Dexter Charming, Alastair Wonderland, Darling Charming, Rosabella Beauty, Faybelle Thorn and Cerise Hood) have been absolutely gorgeous with lots of detailing and this Blondie doll does not disappoint either.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 18 June 2014
This doll is very pretty, sturdy and well made. My 7 year old daughter loves her. Reading the other reviews I see there were some delivery problems but I did not experience that. I ordered it directly from Amazon, not from an independent seller, at about 3pm and paid for a next day delivery. DPD delivered at 8.30am the next morning. Obviously I paid extra for the delivery but it was worth it this time.
on 5 May 2015
The doll was as specified, but the text on the box was in a foreign language
on 23 October 2015
Beautiful doll at a very reasonable price. These Ever After High dolls seem to be the 'in thing' and this one was requested by a, soon to be, 8 year old for her birthday! Came really promptly and well packaged - I hate dented or damaged boxes and this was pristine. I would highly recommend.
on 25 December 2016
Wrapped on arrival and unwrapped by an excited little girl Xmas day, whose only present she asked for was this doll, to be thoroughly disappointed to discover everything (including the story that comes with it) was in Spanish! Other customer images clearly show it to be in English.
on 21 February 2016
My daughter loves ever after high and Blondie Locks is her favourite character.She has the most softest hair and a very imaginative outfit perfect for her fairytale.I will defintely get this again
on 4 October 2015