on 19 January 2017
This is faulty won't hold the prongs in for the electric tooth brush just bounces back out . Not happy . Expect this when you pay £1 from a cheap shop would not recommend anyone to buy this item . Very dispointed . Thought buying products from Amazon would be better than paying for rubbish on other selling sites . How wrong was I ! £6 down the drain . AVOID
on 14 October 2014
The adaptor I received was nothing like the one in the picture, it is useless for me as it has no recess and therefore no way of earthing a German plug (a Schuko plug), which rely on the side contacts. This is highly dangerous. You can find out more from Which? by searching for: Which? Ever been sent dodgy electricals
on 3 July 2017
Works but cheaply made as price will tell 2 out of 3 pins loose apart from that all I can say is it works
on 6 March 2018
Great little UK to EU adapter. Ordered this as I purchased an item recently, and didn't read the description properly so I wasn't aware it had an eu plug attached.
Works perfectly and build quality is great. Powers my fan heater great!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 January 2017
I used this on one of my electrical devices that came with a 2 pin plug. It seems well built, solid and does the job.
on 9 October 2017
cheap and cheerful, does exactly what it is supposed to and is suitable for any 2 pin EU plug regardless of its shape/size (some of the other styles you can buy don't as they try to integrate the original plug rather than allow you to plug it in and therefore only work for small 2 pin plugs)
on 19 April 2016
I bought some bedhead lights from Amazon, without checking their origin. To my surprise they were sent from Germany and, of course, were fitted with sealed continental plugs. Fortunately, these adaptors were available at a very reasonable price, and have worked perfectly. Recommended.
on 2 February 2013
I needed an adapter for my Dri buddy which was from Germany but misread the specifications or it was unclear that this particular one is only suitable for razors or 3 amp appliances I have purchased one suitable now.
11 Comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 January 2017
Can not put plug into it so the hole thing is a waste of time, it looks as if it has to be disassembled with no tools? who has these days have tools for the process which is a waste of money if you cannot use it as is.

get your act together and think customer friendly products and that can be used straight away.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 October 2017
For some reason I have found it difficult to find a plug that dose this ones job. I was delighted
to find it. It’s first class and is well made. I have ordered again as so many electricle articles have to be converted these days. Very pleased with this. Many thanks.