European Community Plant Variety Protection Hardcover – 27 Apr 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
European Community Plant Variety Protection is a handsome and informative book...congratulates all the contributors and the publishers for the effort they have expended and for the very high quality of the resulting work. (Google Groups "IPKat Readers" group)
About the Author
Gert Würtenberger studied Law at the University of Munich and was admitted as an attorney-at-law in 1983. He specialises in the prosecution and enforcement of IP rights on national and European level, and anti-trust issues relating to IP rights. While training, he worked in the legal department of a German-based multinational chemical company, at the Indo-German Chamber of Commerce in Bombay, and in major law offices in Tokyo. In 1985, he won a British Council scholarship to study at King's College, London. While there, he worked in the IP Department of a large city-based firm of solicitors and had a placement with IP specialist barristers. He has written numerous papers on national and European trademark issues, plant variety matters, patent infringement procedures and product piracy published in both national and international law journals. He is also the author of the recent edition of the leading German commentary on national and Europeanon national and European plant variety protection. Bart Kiewiet, President of the Community Plant Variety Office Previous positions held include President of the Dutch Board for Plant Breeders' Rights, Judge at the Trade and Industry Appeals Board of the Netherlands, Secretary General of the Dutch Commodity Board for ornamentals, head of legal affairs at the Dutch Commodoty Board for fruit and vegetables. Mr Kiewiet, LLM, studied law at the the Free University of Amsterdam. Dr P.A.C.E. van der Kooij studied commercial law at the University of Leiden, where he is currently a Senior Lecturer in Intellectual Property. He is also a Deputy Judge at the District Court of the Hague and a member of the Appeal Board of the Community Plant Variety Office in Angers (France),
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > European Union (EU)
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > Jurisdictions Other Than England & EU
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Professional Horticulture
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Botany & Plant Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming > Agricultural Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming > Horticulture
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Agriculture & Farming
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Plant Sciences
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference