- Platform: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- PEGI Rating: Ages 3 and Over
- Media: Software Download
Euro Truck Simulator 2 [PC Download]
|All prices include VAT.|
- Enjoy incredible scenery: Stunning visuals capture the majesty and charm of Europe in a map that stretches from the UK to Poland and down as far as northern Italy - with thousands of miles of road and hundreds of famous landmarks and structures.
- Get the real driving experience: Extremely detailed trucks, both inside and out, are based on real models. The cabs feature steering wheel support and working GPS to keep you on the road and help you reach your destination.
- Customize your ride: Choose from a wide selection of parts to enhance the performance or look of your fleet.
- Build your own business: Complete missions and gain cash to build garages, upgrades, drivers and more powerful vehicles. Explore the map and find new dealerships. Manage your money wisely to drive your way to the top.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Supported OS: Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 2GB
- Hard Disk: 1.5GB
- Video Card: Dedicated graphics card with 256 MB memory (GeForce 7600 GT-class equivalent or better)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
When you level up you will be given choices on skills to level up. Try to pick the same ones and get them up to 4/5 as these allow you to increase the pay you receive for your jobs. I chose long distance and high value cargo, these bring a good amount of EUR.
When your delivering to different cities make sure you explore the roads in the city so you unlock the buildings with ? Symbols on the sat nav, these are normally truck dealers or recruitment agencies, you will need these later on.
Once you have about 140K you can go and buy a truck I currently have two types MAN and Majestic, I prefer the majestic I found it easier to drive.
Key things to remember when buying or upgrading a truck is upgrade the engine as high as possible, transmission as high as possible and when available upgrade the cab so it has dual rear wheels as these help to steer and vastly improve handing. More upgrades are available as you level.Read more ›
Put the key into Steam if you wish and get the full steam experience, including the ability to download the multiplayer mod to play with people online. Updates are included, don't worry about that either, only the DLCs require extra purchase.
Ever fancied driving from London to Belgium or France, boarding channel tunnel or ferry crossing, getting caught speeding, crashing your rig? well now you can!!
Having played this to level 12 one had to purchase a new graphics card to benefit from running everything at ultra settings, its stunning graphics make this a fanatic game!!
Tonnes go online mods to install to keep the game fresh with trailer graphics packs, real physics etc... Loads of online support from the modding community and game makers with frequent update releases.
Check out Dasquirrelnuts reviews on YouTube for tips and how to install mods, great job!
What are you waiting for? Download it today and support a great community of wannabe truckers!
THIS PURCHASE WAS SIMPLICITY ITSELF AND NO FEAR OF LOSING THE SERIAL.
I also like how to game simulates banking and company management and all the other aspects that just make it so realistic it's just unbelivable
Conclusion it's a great game worth whatever version you pay for and I also personally recommend the going east doc
I hope this review was helpful, if I was please feel free to rate and or comment because reviewing is not my job I just do it to be helpful and because I want to :)
Graphics are very good and there is a good element of realism in that you have to be careful with the loads you carry. An improvement that could be made would be vehicle damage, as while the condition does deteriorate if you crash, there is no visible reflection of this on your truck or your trailer.
But if you can get past this, and you've wondered why so many of these simulator games are springing up, then I recommend you find a demo or a cheap one to start you off and give it a go, as they can be very addictive and engrossing!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great for truck fans! Downloaded through steam and enjoyed the challenge. I'm not a truck fanatic but it was easy to pick up. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Adam Porter
The game is so simple but we'll finished you can spend hours on it and not get bored and the maps are hugePublished on 5 Oct. 2014 by daniel walker
My 10 year old son is transfixed by it. So much for academic study!!!Published on 23 Sept. 2014 by Neil Gledhill
Excellent simulator with loads of add on's. Euro Truck stands alone as far as every other sim games I have tried but beware you need a computer that can handle the graphics. Read morePublished on 2 Sept. 2014 by R A Grieve