on 30 September 2017
arrived today very quick delivery so this bag is nice and spacious lots of compartments for anything you could think of i use mine for when i go snooker and pool it holds everything i need it's also comfortable and the material seems to be water resistant which is good
on 14 October 2017
The bag is a great size and has lots of compartments, however both zips broke after just 2 weeks and the company have not responded to my email asking for a refund or exchange.
on 14 March 2016
Very useful for carry music copies for competitions, just fitted in my 24'' suitcase in the test I have conducted which unfortunately I had my trip cancelled two days before I due to go, therefore I did not have the chance to state my review for real.
on 19 July 2017
good value, I now have aset of colour coded bags for various activities. One very minor annoyance is that the plastic link between strap and bag does not stay horizontal unless strrap is at full length - am I being petty?
on 30 December 2014
This bag is great for all the stuff i need to carry.
Made of very good quality and comfortable to wear.
Plenty of pocket's and strong fasteners.
Fast delivery.
on 6 August 2017
Lots of room for all your gadgets. Good value
on 4 June 2017
Great bag. After 3 years, it's still in great condition.
on 29 September 2017
Good value. Very basic with no padding, but great for the price. Impressed with overall quality. Have bought more expensive bags in the past that were not as well made.
on 13 April 2016
I don't know why does it say NETBOOK, when it's as big as a normal laptop... but if you buy it for a big laptop.. It's good
on 29 August 2015