- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
Eureka 7 Ultimate Edition (Blu-Ray)
|Additional Blu-ray options||
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Renton is a teenager trapped working as a mechanic in a backwater town. He dreams of joining up with a daredevil group of pilots known as Gekkostate and following in his father’s heroic footsteps. When a mysterious beauty named Eureka shows up asking for a tune-up, Renton soon finds himself drawn into a high-flying mecha dogfight that makes him a target of the military. When the dust settles on the spectacular battle, Renton is invited to join Gekkostate, but he soon discovers that even a dream come true has a dark side.
Contains all 50 episodes on Blu-Ray with both the English dub and the original Japanese track with English subtitles. Presented in Collector’s packaging.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The story line of Eureka and Renten is very good. Also, the Video and audeo needs a bit more sincing as well. I Still enjoy it.