- Save 15% on Anker Lightning to USB iPhone Cable(3ft/ 0.9m) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code KAM6X4NG at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Anker Bluetooth Speaker SoundCore mini when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code CTVNC3YD at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 25% on Premium 3-in-1 USB-C Hub when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code FORFY2ZP at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Anker PowerCore 15000 Redux when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code D8V399JB at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Collect this voucher to save £15.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Eufy RoboVac 11c, Smart Wi-Fi Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, High Suction, Weekly Cleaning Schedule, Self-Docking, Hard Floor and Thin Carpet
- 7 Days Of Clean: Set weekly cleaning schedules and enjoy spotless floors with zero effort.
- No Hands Required: Amazon Alexa-compatibility means you see clean floors just by saying "Alexa, ask RoboVac to start cleaning."
- Built-In Wi-Fi: With the EufyHome app installed, your smartphone turns into a remote control to manually guide the cleaning.
- High-Capacity Li-ion Battery: Delivers strong suction power for up to 1.5 hours.
- What You Get: Eufy RoboVac 11c, remote control (requires 2 AAA batteries, not included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, high-performance filter, 4 side brushes, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
There is a newer model of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
3 Dimensions Of Clean
1 rolling brush, 2 side brushes, and 1000Pa powerful suction ensure a thorough clean. Dirt is effectively loosened and extracted from the floor, then vacuumed into the dust collector.*Not suitable for high-pile carpet or very dark-colored floors.
Schedule And Forget
Plan seven days of automated cleaning sessions to make vacuuming a chore of the past. And if you lose sight of RoboVac, locate it with ease using the Find My Robot feature.
Specialized Cleaning Modes
3 distinct cleaning modes - Edge, Spot, and Max - concentrate cleaning power on stubborn dirt and difficult-to-vacuum areas.
How Low Can You Go?
Low-profile design is only 78mm and slides under furniture to eliminate hidden dirt. Whether it's coffee tables or couches, RoboVac slips into areas other vacuums can't reach.
RoboVac uses two filters and one high-performance filter to achieve a clean home.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
289 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Setup with Alexa is a breeze and the kids think it’s quite cool to get Alexa to start the cleaning.
I will admit, it seems to run around aimlessly but just bear with it, it does seem to eventually cover pretty much everywhere.
Runtime in each charge is adequate for our reasonable downstairs living area and it covers this without any concerns during a full cycle which I would say is about 80 minutes but that does depend on if you set it to max suction or just let it meander around on normal. I’ve used the edge clean and have to say that works well but generally just leave it in auto and let it sort itself out. I have also tried it on the landing, in and out of bedrooms, and although I was standing sentry on the top of the steps for the first time, it never once attempted to be a lemming and Jump off the top step so the edge sensors appear to work well.
Al in all, I gadget I have to say is certainly fit for purpose and extremely useful to have around the home.
I really did my homework on robotic vacuum cleaners before buying this one, and I watched lots of video reviews on YouTube. Put up against the Roomba (which is much more expensive) the Eufy always seemed to do a better job of cleaning even though it isn't quite as smart (if you believe Roomba's marketing). The price is good, too, so in the end it was an easy choice.
We run the vacuum at least once a day, sometimes twice or three times (carrying it upstairs to do other parts of the house) and now, after having it in the house for three weeks, there's a noticeable reduction in the amount of dust in the air. We have far less dusting to do.
It gets stuck on our livingroom rug, but aside from that we've had no problems at all (and to be fair, that rug has a two inch, shaggy pile, so I didn't expect the Eufy to manage it anyway).
I'm considering buying a second Eufy to have it upstairs in the house - but so far we're sticking to just one.
It's brilliant. If you're in the market for one of these, look no further.
Hooking it up to the wifi connection is a doddle, as is scheduling. I love the fact that I can control it remotely via the app, which means I can be at work and set it off a couple of hours before I get home and the whole of the downstairs of the house is clean.
When we first got him, we spent a few moments getting the house 'robovac safe' and I have to say, he has been doing an excellent job. He's gotten stuck twice in the time we've had him (because he was overly keen to clean).
We also have a 1 year old and a 4 year old and they think he's great fun. They see him as another family pet and they love watching him clean and walking around with him as he does so.
We're very pleased with this and we are so glad we got him.
My floors are mainly wooden and carpeted which don't seem to have caused it any trouble and it generally is sent off to bounce around every couple of days on one of the floors of the house to keep on top of general dust and cat fur.
Mine mainly lives on the ground floor (Kitchen/office/dining room/hall) but will generally get carried up one or more floors for a vacuum session during the week.
Setup was simple enough.
Scheduling works well enough.
Alexa control works well and is truly useful and the main way I control my bot.
It hasn't tried to fall down the stairs which is good.
I’ve not had any issues with it going over small ramps such as carpet grips when moving from room to room.
It doesn't seem to get stuck very often which is also good. You do need to have a little bit of a tidy when you first start using a roboVac, as it will find every phone cable, length of string, set of headphones you have lying around very quickly and it will beep at you when it eats something it shouldn’t.
My cat doesn't like it, which is unfortunate as it, however, does like to push the cat’s food bowl around the kitchen sometimes.
I generally empty its dustbin after a session and give it a quick brush with the provided little brush thing.
It is normally really good at finding its charging base, even if slightly hidden away.
The filters/brushes all seem to be fine and there are spares in the box for when you do need them.
It hasn’t fallen down my steps, and seems to get most areas of downstairs no problem. If you need to pick it up and pop it in a bedroom it’s suoer easy to move about.
The other bonus is being able to tell the kids that whatever they leave on the floor will be shredded by the vacuum if they don’t pick it up :)