- Save 15% on Anker Lightning to USB iPhone Cable(3ft/ 0.9m) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code KAM6X4NG at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Anker Bluetooth Speaker SoundCore mini when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code CTVNC3YD at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 25% on Premium 3-in-1 USB-C Hub when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code FORFY2ZP at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Anker PowerCore 15000 Redux when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code D8V399JB at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Bagless Vacuum Cleaner reviews
Eufy [BoostIQ RoboVac 11S (Slim), Super-Thin, 1300Pa Strong Suction, Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets
- All-New RoboVac: Re-engineered to be the slimmest* RoboVac (2.85) but increased suction at 1300Pa with quiet operation.
- BoostIQ™ Technology: Automatically increases suction power within 1.5 seconds when extra vacuuming strength is needed to get the best clean.
- High-Capacity Li-ion Battery: Delivers up to 100 minutes** of constant, powerful suction.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass-top cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Automatically recharges so it's always ready to clean.
- What You Get: RoboVac 11S, remote control (2 AAA batteries included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, extra set of high-performance filters, 4 side brushes, 5 cable ties, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
RoboVac 11S The Super-Slim and Powerful RoboVac
From eufy, the brand that lights up your life • Smart technology and innovative design that make your life easier • Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation
Eliminate Vacuuming Chores
RoboVac takes on dust-busting around your home so you don't have to. Multiple cleaning modes and auto-clean scheduling ensure an effortless, thorough clean while you relax.
Refined from the inside and out to provide quiet vacuuming with zero hassle, RoboVac cleans with the equivalent sound of an operating microwave, and is only 2.85 tall to clean under low-hanging furniture with ease.
Lean, Mean, Cleaning Machine
RoboVac may be super-slim, but it's packed with a 3-point cleaning system, BoostIQ technology, and up to 1300Pa of suction power to ensure your floors and carpets are clear of all dirt, dust, and crumbs.
A larger 0.6L dustbin allows RoboVac to pick up more dirt and dust to take full advantage of 100 minutes** of continuous cleaning and without the need for emptying in between.
The anti-scratch tempered glass cover provides a sleek look and superior protection for RoboVac, while the triple-layer high-performance filter achieves a better clean for your home.
For Optimal Use: - Use on low- to medium-pile carpets, tile, laminated, and hardwood floors. Not suitable for high-pile carpet. - Move cables out of the way to avoid entanglement. 5 cable ties are provided in the package to help you better organize wires and power cords.
Note: *Compared to previous eufy RoboVac models.
**Standard suction mode (hardwood floors) provides approx. 100 minutes of cleaning. BoostIQ mode (carpeting) provides approximately 60 minutes of cleaning.
Pure Power Puck
RoboVac 11S sucks up dirt and dust with 1300Pa of suction for a spotless clean you can see and feel.
Large wheels roll over carpets and climb over door ledges to get to the mess.
Zero Attention Needed
RoboVac uses drop-sensing technology to avoid falling down stairs and off of ledges.
Prepared to Clean
RoboVac automatically returns to the charging base when power is low, ensuring it’s always charged and ready to vacuum.
RoboVac combines a dual-layer filter and one high-performance filter to acheive a clean home.
Multiple cleaning modes and a pre-set vacuuming time ensure an effortless, through clean while you do other things or nothing at all.
RoboVac cleans up to 100 mins** per charge, so you get to enjoy a completely clean home from a single charge.
A large 0.6L dustbox holds more dirt per clean to reduce the frequency of emptying.
|RoboVac 11S||RoboVac 30||RoboVac 30C||RoboVac 15C|
|Max Suction Power||1300Pa||1500Pa||1500Pa||1300Pa|
|BoostIQ Technology||2nd Gen||2nd Gen||2nd Gen||2nd Gen|
|Dust Collector Capacity||0.6L||0.6L||0.6L||0.6L|
|Product Height||2.85 in/72mm||2.85 in/72mm||2.85 in/72mm||2.85 in/72mm|
|Climbing Threshold||0.63 in/16mm||2.85 in/72mm||2.85 in/72mm||2.85 in/72mm|
|No-go Line||-||Boundary Strips (13.2ft)||Boundary Strips (13.2ft)||-|
|Multi-Surface Cleaning||Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets||Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets||Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets||Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets|
|Works with Amazon Alexa||-||-||✓||✓|
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Orange flashing light means she's charging.
2. Solid blue light means a full charge.
3. She cleans Abingdon carpets just great... and hardwood floors. There seems to be little difference in her ability to deal with both types of flooring.
My heart skips a beat when she disappears under sofa's, bookcases and glass display units that I'd never pull out to hoover behind. In her first day out, she filled the plastic container to my shock.
You press the button with a charging plug on it... and she returns to the charger to go to sleep. It's so sweet.
My carpets had a full hoover yesterday with a "Which" recommended hoover, and she's still filled up the entire dustpan in 1 outing.. which is obviously going under all those sofas and tables and bit you don't get around to pulling out.
Awesome piece of kit - and so entertaining to watch - I love her to bits.
I bought it in desperation....I have a 38ft kitchen/diner and was totally fed up in having to re-plug my Miele 3 times to clean the whole room. The Eufy just deals with it all, whilst I get on with something else. Pick- up is superb, dust pan sufficient for a week's cleaning and it gets under the furniture and over the join between carpet and hard flooring. The kids love it and will now happily clean their rooms (Well, dust, whilst Eufy does the rest!)
The dog's not that keen as Eufy keeps bumping her when she's just about to drift off to sleep, but its merely a minor downside!
It's seriously my best purchase in a decade. Buy one, you won't regret it!
Where it's not so good is that I can't tell it what days to start cleaning automatically - it's all or nothing. I like Robert The Spruce to go to work at 8am on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, I let him loose upstairs on a Saturday. It's not a deal breaker, I'll turn him off the days I don't want him to work so he still does the automatic three days downstairs. The only other thing is that the bumpers at the front don't seem so robust or gentle - though I fancy he's better an not bumping into things.
A robot vacuum has given me so much time back, I wouldn't be without one. I totally recommend this one.