- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: SPCK (1 Jun. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0281068070
- ISBN-13: 978-0281068074
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 2.2 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 222,081 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Eucharistic Liturgies: Their Evolution and Interpretation Paperback – 1 Jun 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Paul F. Bradshaw is professor of liturgy at the University of Notre Dame, and a priest-vicar of Westminster Abbey. He has written or edited more than twenty books on the subject of Christian worship. Maxwell E. Johnson is professor of liturgy at the University of Notre Dame, USA, and a pastor in the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. His numerous publications are on the origins and development of early Christian liturgy as well as on current ecumenical theological questions, especially among Roman Catholics, Anglicans, and Lutherans. He is the author and/or editor of over fifteen books. He is also a member of the North American Academy of Liturgy, Societas Liturgica, and the Society of Oriental Liturgy.