on 6 February 2012
Etsy 101 is not the first book by Steve Weber that I have bought. 'Plug Your Book' was equally as good, full of informative information that can be easily followed and that you can return to again and again. The UK has been slower to catch onto Etsy. I first heard about the Etsy website a year ago and passed the information onto some of my clients - small (craft) businesses, they are now being updated about the book. The 'vintage' and 'book' section were interesting. I cannot imagine anyone being disappointed with Steve Weber's work although there is always the exception to the rule. i will be watching out for his next book.
on 28 January 2012
As someone starting up on Etsy for the first time, this guide is easy to follow & most helpful. Highly recommended reading!
on 17 November 2013
I've read other books by Steve Weber and, like the others, this one is of equally high standard. Steve Weber has a relaxed and informative style that I find easy to follow.

I'm new to selling on Etsy having joined in October 2013. This book is great for newcomers like me, being very informative, full of good practical advice and easy to follow. A very handy book to have at your side when navigating Etsy.

Well recommended.

Etsy is still in its infancy in the UK, but hopefully it will grow to give Ebay some real competition to force it from its recently greedy practices.
on 27 October 2012
I found this book quite clear in explaining how to set up your etsy shop. interesting to read the interviews to experienced sellers, but it lacks on tips for more effective promotion and SEO. I was looking for an Etsy bible, and this book it's just not it. A little bit disappointing since I think I could have done most of the things alone following the etsy on-line guide. A was hoping for some insight on special topics and couldn't find them.
on 20 May 2012
I am new to selling on Ebay and although some of the advice is common sense some is really good ideas and makes you think before you act. Loads of good bits and a pretty good read for an information book
on 21 March 2015
so much info on the internet - it is all very much the same.
on 31 December 2014