Ethics in Professional Life: Virtues for Health and Social Care: Character, Conduct and Caring Paperback – 24 Nov 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Students will find this text invaluable in attempting to demystify the complexities of this theoretical viewpoint. It is a much needed alternative to the more traditional four principle based paradigm'
- Julie Woodley, University of West England, UK
"The authors have been very successful in tackling an interesting and potentially valuable approach to furthering understanding of ethics in professional practice"
- Janice Wood-Harper, University of Salford, UK
First book on professional ethics to use virtues as an organising framework. Illuminating vignettes from across the health and social care spectrum make it applicable to students of all specialismsSee all Product Description
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Nursing
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Philosophy of Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Nursing
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Nursing
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences