- Amazon Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Ethics, Accountability and the Social Professions Paperback – 25 Nov 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
SARAH BANKS is Senior Lecturer in Community and Youth Work at the University of Durham, UK. She has worked in the Social Services in County Durham and in the voluntary sector as a community development officer. Her current research interests include professional ethics, community development, and work with young people and communities in rural areas.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Ethics & Legal Issues
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues > Social Welfare & Services