Customer reviews

Naava 9 ct Yellow Gold Diamond Eternity Women's Ring, Yellow Gold, O
Colour: Yellow Gold|Total Diamond Weight: 0.33|Ring Size: O|Change

on 1 October 2017
Beautiful, delicate ring. Sits perfectly with my wedding and engagement ring. I went with the 0.33 carat, in a size K, and my engagement ring is 0.66 carat so you get an idea of the size.
Really sparkly. It's perfect, and I would recommend.
review image
on 14 October 2017
I simply just cannot believe how good it is. With only £97 you have white gold you have diamonds what else do you want?! Gosh! Toooo great! I need to go to local jewellery shop to check the authenticity of this diamond ring hahaha!
review imagereview image
on 16 September 2011
Got this ring as a gift for "myself" and was very please with quality for cost.
The ring looks good on but Iv got quite big fingers so had to team it with another diamond ring to make it look better. However someone with slim fingers would not need to do this as the ring is very sparkly and the gold really compliments the diamonds.
on 28 June 2017
Love them so far I have recommended this product to several of my friends and family. More reasonable than any store that I could find, perfect! two thumbs up looks new though this set has been with me for a month now. high quality The design is quite good and comfortable, it looks great, very suitable for me.I use a period of time, feel with this thing is very convenient, if I will need to come again next time.
on 10 January 2014
This is a very pretty with with a lot of sparkle. It was a really good price and I would recommend this ring to anyone who loves pretty, delicate jewellery.
on 19 January 2012
Size correct and a lovely band. Diamonds were a decent size however they were very cloudy to the point of being opaque. I presumed that the clarity rating I meant that they would be I1 with only a slight lack of sparkle but these must be I3 clarity - the diamonds resembled rock salt.

OK as a cheap gift or a bit of costume jewellery but at £200 and meant to be valued at £400, this was not what I expected.

As I have not ordered jewellery from Amazon before I also order the 0.25ct diamond white gold channel set eternity ring so that I could choose between them. This had more stones but as a compromise the diamonds seem far superior in quality to those on this item.
on 21 June 2011
Delighted with this little ring - it definitely has the wow factor and sits beautifully alongside my wedding ring - very good quality an absolute bargain!
on 3 January 2012
Really pretty and cheap ring for what it is. I have diamong rings from reputable jewellers and the diamonds are no less sparkly or bright than theirs. Would recommend :-)
on 28 October 2011
Husband bought this ring as surprise for me on our Wedding Day. I love it could of been a little bigger but looks great with my other rings.
on 20 January 2016
So pleased with ring it is small but I only have small fingers so it just the right size for me and goes well with my engagement ring

See one answered question