Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Moana - Listen with Prime Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 23 January 2013
First I have to say, this is a very pretty ring. There's no fault with the ring itself and if you're looking for a very narrow ring, this is perfectly beautiful. However I didn't expect it to be quite as thin as it is so I've marked it down one star. It would be nice if more info was included in the description or perhaps a picture that shows the ring on someone's hand so you can get an idea of the actual size of it.
on 14 June 2012
I love this ring, purchased as a replacement gift for my sister's birthday when the original gift I'd brought broke after the first use. She loved it, it's very thin and the diamonds are tiny, but nonetheless it's a stunning ring and I'm impressed that it's white gold and not silver. I'm considering treating myself to one too.
on 15 June 2015
Ring looks great when it first arrives but after 3 diamonds fell out after 2 weeks I asked for a replacement which was sent.

Since August last year half of the diamonds have fallen out and the ring now sits in my girlfriend's jewelry box unused.

It is now way past the point of return which is annoying.

Very disappointed.
on 23 August 2012
This ring is very slim,and the diamonds very small but good quality diamonds and really twinkle when the light catches them.Moire is an excellent seller,i have ordered from them before and will again.Overall i am very pleased with this purchase
on 8 May 2014
I chose this ring as I had sent another eternity ring back the week before as it was scratched within two days. This ring was bought solely upon reviews but although I expected it to be dainty I was not expecting it to be that small. I liked the diamonds and they do sparkle nicely but the white gold band was so ultra thin I really don't think it would have lasted very long. Sadly I returned it and have gone to a jewellers - with hindsight should have been my first port of call.A further point; I didn't realise I had a £6+ charge for posting it back.
on 28 December 2012
My wife asked specifically for a dainty, understated band and that is exactly why I choose this ring. It is very thin and the diamonds small but it sparlkes more than most of her other diamond jewellery and proved to be exactly what she was looking for,
on 2 January 2015
Beautiful sparkly ring. As others have mentioned, it is very petite - just 1mm thick - but perfect for adding a touch of sparkle. I've also got little hands so there isn't much room for another ring besides my wedding band, and this fits comfortably.
on 25 May 2014
This ring is such a pretty ring, it sparkles beautifully! I read all the reviews and knew this ring would be very fine which is what I was wanting but make sure you understand this as the ring is VERY slimline. It is however, absolutely beautiful!
on 7 May 2014
so glad i chose this ring it looks good on its own or with other rings the stones may be small but they do sparkle when they catch the light . i have only had it for a few days but have recieved lots of positive comments from friends and family .
on 29 December 2016
Beautiful, purchased for my daughters 21st (which hasn't arrived yet) the description from others said it was very fine, it is but for dainty hands I think it is just the ticket, I just hope she likes it now!

See one answered question