Ring Size: R|Change

on 21 August 2011
Was bought this ring for my ruby wedding anniversary. It is so pretty & comfortable, I now wear it all the time. The rubies are a lovely deep red with a pinkish tone & the diamonds, although tiny, sparkle nicely - I love it.
on 24 August 2012
Good value & a nice looking ring, my wife was very pleased with it especially as I had managed to keep it a surprise until our wedding anniversary.
The only down side was that my ring size tool differed from Amazon's, which involved me having to return 2 selections before getting the correct size on the third attempt. Having said that, Amazon were very quick to send the 2 replacements & the equivalent refunds for each return. My C.C. was credited within 3/5 days of returning the rings, very impressed with the service.

Many thanks.
on 6 December 2010
pleased with this cut price ring. it is a decent weight and i like the pinky red rubies. comfortable to wear as channel set. definately worth it. nice as a treat or gift for someone.
on 27 April 2016
Bought this for my wife as a pressie and she loves it, its well designed, bright and looks a million pounds. If your after an eternity ring you wont go far wrong with this, arrived quickly, well packaged and looks as good if not better than the picture on the site, highly recommended.
on 22 December 2015
Stunning ring.
Perfect fit (true to size).
Bright red rubies and sparkling diamonds.
Good weight to it.
Feels nice on the finger and sits well with other rings.
Very happy with it!
on 25 July 2012
This pretty little ring looks great and sits on my finger beautifully. It was bought for my Ruby Wedding Anniversary and I wear it everytime I leave the house. It was as advertised in Amazon, came boxed, and is good value for money
on 15 February 2012
I ordered this eternity ring and was pleasently surprised. It is even better than it looks in the picture. It arrived even earlier than I expected and it was a nice surprise when it came on valentines day, even though I had only ordered it three days earlier.
First class delivery service and beautiful ring.
on 15 March 2011
I love this ring. It's solid but not too chunky to be uncomfortable.
The rubies shine brilliantly in the daylight & the little diamonds sparkle well.
on 7 June 2013
I bought this ring to replace one I had lost. The original was given to me for my ruby anniversary. This ring arrived promptly and was in a very nice presentation box. It's a really pretty ring and very sparkly. The rubies ARE on the pink side rather than deep red, but is exactly as it is in the picture so you can't complain they aren't red enough really. I think it's a lovely ring and I am very pleased with it.
on 8 April 2013
My husband wanted to buy me a ruby ring for our ruby anniversary and despite having searched numerous jewellers, this was exactly what I was looking for. It is a very attractive ring and I am delighted with it.

See one answered question