- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania (Lonely Planet) Paperback – 1 Jun 2003
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Best for curious and independent-minded travelers' --Wall Street Journal --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Top customer reviews
The one minor irritation is that there was no reference to TrekBaltics, an Estonian adventure travel company that we found on our own. That was a great find.
All in all -- a terrific book, and the most updated one available today.
During my stay the guide was an excellent help. Giving me the confidence to explore and look around without too much concern. The advice on the health, and safety, risks was spot on and well valued.
The actual lay out of the book could have been better set, in order to access the information required easier and quickly. Other than that, this is an essential guide for anyone travelling to the Baltic Region.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Asia > Russia
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe > Estonia
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe > Latvia
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe > Lithuania
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe > Russia
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Guidebook Series > Lonely Planet