- Save 5% on UMI. Essentials Wireless Remote Digital Cooking Meat Thermometer when you purchase 1 or more Umi. Essentials Digital Thermo-Hygrometer offered by iTronics-EU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on UMI. Essentials Digital Cooking Food Meat Thermometer when you purchase 1 or more Umi. Essentials Digital Thermo-Hygrometer offered by iTronics-EU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Umi. Essentials Digital Thermo-Hygrometer Indoor Temperature Humidity Monitor with Touchscreen and Backlight
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 【BACKLIGHT & TOUCHSCREEN】: Humidity meter with 4.0'' large LCD display features backlight and touchscreen, making it easier to read in dim light conditions and simple operation.
- 【RESPONSIVE READING】Temperature range: -50°C - 70°C. Humidity range: 10% - 99%. Room thermometer indoor measures humidity temperature gauge to provide accurate readings; Humidity reader indicate current air condition ensures proper humidity control, benefit for skin, allergen and other health problem.
- 【TREND ARROWS】: Easy-to-read arrows indicate trends in temperature and humidity, which makes you more aware of the surrounding environment.
- 【MAX/MIN RECORD】: Shows the current temperature and humidity as well as the MAX & MIN for both recorded in the last 24 hours or since last reset.
- 【MULTIPLE MOUNTING OPTIONS】: Wall thermometer features tabletop, wall-mountable and magnet-mountable design, convenient mounting feature for every type of room; ℉/℃ Selector; Powered by AAA battery (included).
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Umi. Essentials is an Amazon brand licensed to third party. Please see the product packaging for more details.
A lifestyle brand that seeks to create and promote a wide range of lifestyle products, to help many people enjoy a multitude of different activities. Umi. Essentials creates innovative products, but still offer a good level of functionality and performance. Essentials is about fitting into a fluid and exciting lifestyle and helping to maintain that flow.
The Perfect Companion
This easy-to-read thermo-hygrometer is the ideal way to keep track of the temperature and humidity.
It is made of high-grade materials for maximum durabiltiy, features a fold-out stand and magnetic backing for hassle-free mounting and offers a wide range of features and useful options.
Temperature range: -50°C - 70°C
Humidity range: 10% - 99%
Comfort display: DRY, COMFORT, WET
Temperature display unit: °C and °F selectable
Temperature Resolution: 0.1 °C/°F
Humidity Resolution: 1%
Refresh rate: 10 seconds
2x AAA Battery
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am therefore very satisfied with this purchase.
This digital thermo-hygrometer is super. I have a few similar products around the house, to keep an eye on temperature and moisture, but this one is really impressive. It looks good, takes seconds to switch on (2xAAA batteries included), and gives clear & accurate readings.
I really like that is displays highest/lowest temperature/humidity readings for not only the current reading (main numbers on the display) but also for the past 24 hours and since turning it on. This is helpful for identifying trends or problems in the home - for example, currently my humidity reading is around 70% ("wet"). The unit has been sitting on my mantelpiece in the living room for the past fortnight, and therefore is not in a moist environment. By moving the unit around the home, I have realised that 70% is currently the norm for my 1930's home, so am not overly worried. However, if the dining room showed a reading of 50%, I would know there was a moisture issue in my living room.
The backlight is one of the features that sets this unit apart from my others. I have already ordered another one, to have in my bedroom, so I can monitor the temperature in there - I often wake up due to being too hot. I will finally be able to decipher whether this is my duvet or the room being too warm (bedrooms should be 18 degrees for optimum sleep).
The unit itself has a hook for wall mounting, a built-in stand for placing on a shelf, and magnets should you wish to attach it the fridge or other metal item.
I really like this product, and find myself looking at it a few times a day "just to check" - particularly now the cold weather is starting... It has certainly reduced the "Do we turn the heating on?" debate in our household - Is it cold or is is just me? "It's 19 degrees, its you, put a jumper on" or "Woo-Hoo 16 degrees, it's cold, flip the heating on!!" There's no arguing with FACTS! :)
I think it is about twice the price of my previous ones, but it still reasonably priced.
To many potential purchasers you might think why do people buy them? Well in my case, I purchased my. original model to determine how hot our kitchen got in the spring/autumn, to prove to my wife that our AGA cooker needed to go off and to determine the level of moisture in our quite old house: primarily to get people to open the windows after having a bath or a shower. To be offered a more modern and updated model I was delighted to review it.
This item, despite looking more advanced, has pretty much the same features of my older model, with the only additional enhancements being that it has a touch screen and a backlight. It is easy to set up, place the batteries into the unit and it is ready to go. Once functioning you simply examine the display to check temperature, humidity, minimum and maximum temperatures: to be honest, I think that for the elderly in particular this item may have some value.
I have rated it at 4 stars and have deducted a star based simply on price. There are similar models available at a lower price than this model and whilst it isn't that expensive, sacrifice the touch screen and you could have a similar meter for half the price.
This is a simple little device. Simply insert the supplied batteries and it’s ready to go. You can, if desired, make a few adjustments, such as showing temperature in Fahrenheit but for us it was fine. Initially we had it stood on the kitchen breakfast bar, but I’ve since stuck it to the fridge (using magnets on the back) in the thought we’ll see it regularly without having to go out of our way.
It’s small enough to be easily portable, so we can move it around if we want to check whether the bathroom’s damp or the living room’s cold, though we’ve not felt the need to try this yet. I assume it would need some time to adjust, so we’ve simply been living it be.
I was a little surprised when we first got it that the humidity was up around 60-65%, which is in the ‘wet’ zone. It was raining quite heavily outside at the time though, so this was probably just atmospheric. Since then, the humidity has generally been in the 45-55% range, which is on the humid end of the comfortable range, but probably to be expected.
It’s nothing revolutionary, but I do like having something to indicate the temperature/humidity – it might even save us some money if it stops us from running the heating/dehumidifier unnecessarily.
I have seen that there are cheaper alternatives on Amazon, which might be as good, given that this doesn’t have many extra bells and whistles. However, I do like the fact that this model records 24 hour (or all time) highs and lows. This allows you to see, for example, how cold it gets overnight, without having to keep looking at the display constantly.