- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Essentials of Marketing Paperback – 28 Sep 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
The eagerly awaited third edition of Brassington and Pettitt’s innovative and creative Essentials of Marketing is a concise, no-nonsense book, designed to contain all the essential information that students need to understand when taking a short introductory course.
Like Principles of Marketing, our essentials text brings together theory and practice. It covers a wide range of applications, industries and markets, exploring the way marketers must respond to those situations that demand an innovative response.
Written in a lively style with great design, Essentials of Marketing features the following:
· New and exciting examples from a range of industries, organisations and countries.
· New topics essential to modern marketing such as non-profit marketing and e-marketing give a well-rounded and integrated understanding of the subject.
· End-of-chapter questions reinforce understanding.
· Thought-provoking and sometimes provocative real-world case studies designed for discussion are drawn from a range of well-known small, medium and large-sized companies.
Dr Frances Brassington, Principal Lecturer, Oxford Brookes University.
Dr Stephen Pettitt, former Deputy Vice Chancellor, University of Bedfordshire, and marketing consultant.
This book is also available with MyMarketingLab. Enhance your learning through specially developed online resources, designed to give you an extra edge in your coursework. MyMarketingLab has been developed to help you make the most of your studies in marketing and get a better grade:
- Learn marketing your way with self-assessment questions that will identify your strengths, with feedback and a recommended study plan to help you focus on where to improve.
- Put a spotlight on marketing in the real world with unique mini-simulations. Challenge yourself to make marketing decisions and see the impact of the decisions you’ve chosen.
- Revise for your exams using additional resources: hear podcasts and read bulletins, access an eBook version of your textbook and engage with interactive activities, before tracking your own progress within the online gradebook.
Register now at www.pearsoned.co.uk/mymarketinglab
About the Author
Dr Frances Brassington, Senior Lecturer - Oxford Brookes University
Dr Stephen Pettitt, Deputy Vice Chancellor - University of Luton
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's a good book if you want to learn all the basics of marketing but not great for more in depth knowledge
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews