The Essentials of English: A Writer's Handbook (with APA Style) Spiral-bound – 14 Oct 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Click here to read a review of this book. The review was written by Julie Vorholt-Alcorn of Portland State University (OR).
From the Back Cover
From grammar and punctuation to the creation of essays and business letters, The Essentials of English: A Writer's Handbook is a must-have reference tool for today's writer. As easy to use as a dictionary, this handbook is designed specifically for non-native English speakers:
- Pays extra attention to articles, phrasal verbs, subordinate clauses, and other commonly troublesome items.
- Uses everyday language and simple sentence structure in both explanations and examples.
- Examples reflect topics of multicultural interest.
- Includes reference lists especially helpful to non-native speakers.
- The Basics
- Clear Sentences
- Writing and Revising
- Research Papers
- Reference Lists