on 13 April 2017
The book was in a real bad condition!!!
on 23 March 2014
As we use the book in our module, I bought it and I definitely don't regret it. Essentials of Economics has a very sophisticated structure and every chapter builds up on the preceding.
If you buy it make sure there is the code for MyEconLab included. This is a quite helpful web appendix with loads of case studies and further explanations, but the code is only valid for 12 month.
The only downside is, that now and then there are sections which aren't explained very well and it needs some time and effort to work out what Sloman means.
Nevertheless all things considered its worth the money ;)

Cheers
Alex
on 31 October 2012
I am very happy with this book as I needed it for my uni class. It has everything in the book that is required. Would recommend.
on 18 May 2015
Very good read!!
on 14 January 2014
The book is in a great condition without any signs of being used before. For a second hand book the quality is great.
on 27 February 2013
I love it ! this item has the very good quality and good to buy.
good use for home and nice color.
on 9 June 2015
Good condition as expected!! Very recommended!!! Very useful book.
on 30 August 2013
Very good book, easily explained things that my lecturers didn't explain well.
Only used for one year. I'd recommend buy a second hand book instead of a new one.
on 7 January 2015