- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Essentials of Corporate Financial Management Paperback – 15 Nov 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
If you’re studying finance as a non-specialist, Essentials of Corporate Financial Management will take you through core topics step by step, whilst showing you how the theory applies in practice, enabling you to make effective financial decisions in your own business career.
· Financial Times articles are used throughout to highlight the subject’s real-world relevance, illustrating the significance of the core material and helping you to understand the financial press.
· Up-to-date case studies feature leading UK and European companies coping with financial issues.
· Mathematical concepts are introduced in a simple, and easy-to-follow style.
MyFinanceLab is ‘like a personal tutor laying the path toward your learning finance’ (student studying finance, Stockholm School of Economics).
MyFinanceLab is an online tutorial and assessment solution that maps directly to Essentials of Corporate Financial Management. With questions designed to test and build your understanding, MyFinanceLab provides instant feedback and a personalised approach to mastering key finance concepts, as well as:
· A study plan designed just for you.
· Worked solutions showing how to solve difficult problems.
· Limitless opportunities to practise.
· An eText for quick reference.
Essentials of Corporate Financial Management covers the core topics of finance for undergraduate students studying finance as part of a business related degree, MBA students and others studying finance at business schools. It also provides the foundation elements needed by students going on to study more advanced finance.
Glen Arnold runs an investment fund and has previously held positions as professor of finance and professor of investing. In addition to the textbook Modern Financial Markets and Institutions he has authored bestselling investment books for financial professionals including The Financial Times Guide to Investing, The Great Investors and The Financial Times Guide to Value Investing.
Need extra support?
This title can be supported by MyFinanceLab, an online homework and tutorial system which can be used by students for self-directed study or fully integrated into an instructor's course.
This product is the book alone, and does NOT come with access to MyFinanceLab.
You can benefit from MyFinanceLab by speaking to your local Pearson Account Manager about setting up a version that is customised to suit your course.
For educator access, contact your Pearson Account Manager. To find out who your account manager is, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/replocator
About the Author
Glen Arnold is a businessman, investor and professor of investment at the University of Salford. He is the author of numerous finance and investing books including the best-sellers, Corporate Financial Management, The Great Investors and The Financial Times Guide to Investing, all published by Financial Times/Prentice Hall