Essentials of Business Law Premium Pack Paperback – 10 Jul 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
"This is a student friendly, concise and clear textbook for non-law students." Dr. Orkun Akseli, Newcastle University Law School
Essentials of Business Law is well regarded for its clear yet succinct exposition of core principles and key cases across the essential legal topics relevant to business students.
Key features of this edition:
- A study skills section at the start of the book provides guidance on how to effectively apply practical legal knowledge in exams and coursework.
- Full-colour diagrams and flowcharts aid comprehension of legal structures and processes.
- Case summaries highlight the key cases and legal principles you need to learn.
- 'Essential points' at the end of each chapter help you identify and focus on key information.
- Practice questions and tasks allow you to test your knowledge and practice what you've learned.
- A glossary of legal terms clarifies the meaning of unfamiliar words and phrases.
***MLC web box***
Join over 5,000 law students succeeding with MyLawChamber
MyLawChamber is packed with a wealth of tools to help you develop and test your knowledge of business law, strengthening your understanding so you can excel.
[Pearson eText logo] The Pearson eText is a fully searchable, interactive version of Essentials of Business Law. You can make notes in it, highlight it, bookmark it, even link to online sources – helping you get more out of studying and revision. The Pearson eText is linked to the learning tools you’ll find in MyLawChamber.
· Interactive multiple choice questions
· Practice exam questions with guidance
· Glossary flashcards
· Legal newsfeed
· Legal updates
[Case Nav logo] Case Navigator provides in-depth analysis of the leading cases in business law, improving your case-reading skills and understanding of how the law is applied.
[Virtual Lawyer logo] Virtual Lawyer lets you apply your knowledge of the law to a range of interactive scenarios, strengthening your understanding and developing your skills in answering legal problem questions.
Case Navigator is included with your mylawchamber premium registration. The LexisNexis element of Case Navigator is only available to those who currently subscribe to LexisNexis Butterworths online.
***end MLC web box***
Ewan MacIntyre is a Senior Lecturer in Law at Nottingham Law School and has extensive experience in teaching business law. He is the author of the successful textbook, Business Law (Pearson), and also Law Express: Business Law and Law Express: Scottish Business Law (with Josephine Bisacre) in the bestselling revision guide series.
--This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.