- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology Hardcover – 27 Dec 2011
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Frederic (Ric) H. Martini received his Ph.D. from Cornell University in comparative and functional anatomy for work on the pathophysiology of stress. He is currently an affiliated faculty member of the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Dr. Martini is a President Emeritus of the Human Anatomy and Physiology Society (HAPS) after serving as President-elect, President, and Past-president over 2004-2007. He was a member of the HAPS committee that established the course curriculum guidelines for A&P. He is the lead author of nine undergraduate texts on anatomy and physiology or anatomy, all published by Pearson.
Edwin F. Bartholomew received his undergraduate degree from Bowling Green State University in Ohio and his M.S. from the University of Hawaii. Mr. Bartholomew has taught anatomy and physiology and a wide variety of other science courses (from botany to zoology) at both the secondary and undergraduate levels at historic Lahainaluna High School, the oldest high school west of the Rockies, and Maui Community College. Mr. Bartholomew is a member of the Human Anatomy and Physiology Society (HAPS), the National Association of Biology Teachers, the National Science Teachers Association, the Hawaii Science Teachers Association, and the American Association for the Advancement of Science. Working with Dr. Martini, he has coauthored five undergraduate texts on anatomy and physiology, all published by Pearson.
Top customer reviews
It s easy to understand, colorful pictures, well just great ! had problems finding it in sweden so i ordered it online
it came withing 1 week/10 days which is totally ok for the low shipping fee.:D
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Hard to believe I'm giving a textbook 5 stars...
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Physiology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pre-clinical Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Anatomy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Physiology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies