Essential Public Affairs for Journalists Paperback – 14 Feb 2013
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
James Morrison, Senior Lecturer in Journalism, Kingston University
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Although this is quite a wordy book, those with even the lightest of British politics knowledge should be able to take something away. Aimed at those with at least a passing of the system, its almost like an invaluable encyclopaedia for those who may already be experts.
It might be good if each chapter began with the nuts and bolts of a particular topic (the vital info they need in journalism and must know to pass nctj exam) and then went on to give more detailed information that some readers might want to read.
Students find their PA exam a real challenge and sadly this book doesn't offer them a lot of help.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > English > Constitutional & Administrative
- Books > Reference > Writing > Journalism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > UK
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Structure & Processes
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences