Essential Practice Tests: IELTS Audio CDs CD-ROM – Audiobook, 9 Jun 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Russell Whitehead studied English Language and Literature at Oxford University and Applied Linguistics at London University. He was a teacher and self-access co-ordinator for 12 years and has been a freelance author and consultant since 1997. He has been closely involoved in many Cambridge Esol tests, including FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC, BULATS and IELTS. He has done consultancy work for universities including Cambridge, London and Kent and the British Council. He has written several practice test books for BEC as well as on-line materials, workbooks, a teacher's book, and contributions to coursebooks. Mark Harrison has been a professional ELT author for 15 years. He has written a wide range of practice test books, for the IELTS, FCE, CAE, CPE and BEC exams. He has also been the Chair of and a writer for a variety of Cambridge exams, including IELTS, FCE, CAE, CPE and BEC. In addition, he has written both grammar and vocabulary books, and contributed to dictionaries, CD-ROMs and online materials. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Specifically my feedback on this text is that the reading passages are far harder than they should be. If you are not doing well using this book, please do not lose hope!
I did contact the seller and he was informed that the book does not come with CD, but everyone in my class has the same book (same ISBN) with CD inside the book
first two chapters contains answer with explanations and its really very useful
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > Audiovisual & Multimedia
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > Exams > IELTS
- Books > Languages > English as a Foreign Language > International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Books > Reference > Language
- Books > School Books
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies