Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£9.99|
Save £3.00 (30%)
Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
This price was set by the publisher.
The 5 Essential People Skills: How to Assert Yourself, Listen to Others, and Resolve Conflicts (Dale Carnegie Training) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It comes across with a lot of good ideas but very basic and not much in the way of HOW to do the things it suggests. Kind of like a healthy eating book that tells you to eat less and exercise more. But a good starting point if you really have NO idea how to be assertive.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very worthwhile reading. Have read Dale Carnegie books before and they are great.Published 19 months ago by Shona Collins
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Business Life
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Finance > Careers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Exercise & Fitness
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help & Counselling > Self-Help