- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Aurum Press (22 May 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1854104136
- ISBN-13: 978-1854104137
- Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 1.3 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
294,414 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #89 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Traditional Medicine & Remedies
- #351 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Complementary Medicine > Massage
- #451 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pharmacology
Essential Oils (Neal's Yard Remedies) Paperback – 22 May 1996
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the NEAL'S YARD REMEDIES series, an illustrated guide to the use of essential oils, which provides a history of essential oils, details of the various methods of extraction, the types and use of essential oils, and details of suppliers.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews