- Amazon Student Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Essential Neonatal Medicine (Essentials) Paperback – 17 Aug 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Essential Neonatal Medicine combines the depth and breadth of a textbook with the clarity and efficiency of a learning consolidator. Providing a solid reference for trainee doctors, neonatal nurses and midwives, this full colour edition has been extensively updated with a range of new illustrations, clinical tips, cross–references to Wiley title Nursing the Neonate (2010, 9781405149747), and end–of–chapter summaries for quick study or revision.
Essential Neonatal Medicine is ideal for all trainee health professionals experiencing neonatology for the first time and looking for a readable and comprehensive resource to support them. It is now accompanied by the enhanced Wiley Desktop Edition (the interactive digital version of the book featuring downloadable text and images, highlighting and note–taking facilities, book–marking, cross–referencing, in–text searching, and linking to references and glossary terms), and a companion website at www.essentialneonatalmed.com featuring figures from the book to download in PowerPoint, further reading, and self–test questions for each chapter.
About the Author
Professor Sunil Sinha is Professor of Paediatrics & Neonatal Medicine at the University of Durham & James Cook University Hospital, Middlesbrough
Dr Lawrence Miall is a Consultant in Neonatal Medicine at Leeds General Infirmary
Dr Luke Jardine is a Neonatologist at Mater Mothers′ Hospital, Brisbane and Senior Lecturer at the University of Queensland
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Clear layout, logical chapter progression, clear diagrams and summary boxes. Logical and helpful indexing.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Paediatrics
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Nursing
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Paediatrics
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Nursing
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Paediatrics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Nursing