- Paperback: 276 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 3 edition (25 Jan. 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521675812
- ISBN-13: 978-0521675819
- Product Dimensions: 19.5 x 1.4 x 26.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (163 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 420,548 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Essential Grammar in Use without answers: A Self-study Reference and Practice Book for Elementary Students of English Paperback – 25 Jan 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Essential Grammar in Use Third edition is a fully updated version of the bestselling grammar title. Now in full colour, with new content and even more exercises, this edition retains all the key features of clarity and ease-of-use that make the book so popular with students and teachers. This edition, without answers, is ideal for use in the classroom.
About the Author
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is an excellent book. I teach English as a foreign language privately and I've been using the book for years This copy I bought for a friend abroad who's also started... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Julia Morgan