- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
The Essential Enneagram: The Definitive Personality Test and Self-Discovery Guide -- Revised & Updated Paperback – 15 Jun 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
David Daniels, M.D., is a clinical professor of psychiatry at Stanford University Medical School, and is a leading developer of the Enneagram.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Enneagram is a fantastic typology method because it allows for healing and personal growth. If you've typed yourself correctly, this book provides some basics to get you started on that journey.
Once you've digested this book, I recommend moving onto The Complete Enneagram by Beatrice Chestnut. This builds on the information you learn in The Essential Enneagram. For those struggling to type themselves, it provides more clarity by offering subtypes, including counter-types that may not behave as that typical type.