El Espectaculo de La Pasion: Las Telenovelas Latinoamericanas (Coleccion Signos y Cultura) (Spanish) Paperback – 1 Jan 1993
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jes[ac]us Mart[ac]in-Barbero is Professor in the Department of Communication Sciences, Universidad del Valle, Cali, Colombia. He is a former president of the Latin American Association of Communication Research (Asociacion Latinoamericano de investigadores de la comunicacion). His previous books include Processes of Communication and Matrices of Culture: A Map for the Way out of Dualistic Reasoning (Procesos de comunicacion y matrices de cultura) (1988) and Mass Communication: Discourse and Power (Comunicaci[ac]on masiva: discurso y poder) (1978).
Elizabeth Fox is editor of Media and Politics in Latin America (Sage, 1988).
Philip Schlesinger is Professor of Film and Media Studies at the University of Stirling in Scotland and joint editor of the journal "Media, Culture and Society
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > Languages > By Language > Spanish
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Television
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Television