An Esoteric Approach to Mormonism Hardcover – 24 Apr 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The thoughtful reader will hear a familiar ring as this esoteric approach to sacred truths awakens the spirit within to move beyond the veneer of current understanding. This is possible because the author draws upon what is unimpeachable evidence for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In doing so, Martin Shaw eloquently defends, explains, and expounds on the doctrinal truth contained within modern prophetic revelation, and ancient writ.
The Atonement of Jesus Christ is real, and An Esoteric Approach to Mormonism is a powerful tool to unlock the gate where the uninitiated can become acquainted with the Doctrines of Salvation. If you dare to hope, you can experience the love that comes with the knowledge of who you are, and what the matchless power of the Atonement can help you become.
Within this book, Martin Shaw unfolds seemingly complex esoteric doctrines with unprecedented clarity. Consequently, knowing the realities of these doctrines will direct the spiritually honest truth-seeker to an experiential return to Godly love, and mercy. In truly experiencing the love of the Father we learn that all real love is unconditional, and thereby find a tender remembrance, the remembrance that forgiveness is possible. I invite you to see how Martin Shaw explains how the reality of the Atonement, through the majesty of Jesus of Nazareth can change your life. Now you must choose to receive it.
There are just too many aspects for me to mention in a short period of time but I found it to be very practical. It is an exciting read, and I have begun to use some of the principles suggested by the author. They are highly effective, and enhancing to my spiritual growth.
It is obviously a book that would be helpful to any practicing Christian, but the focus is on the members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I liked the book, and I recommend it highly.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Religious History > Christianity
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Protestant > Mormon (Church of the Latter Day Saints)
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Occult > Occultism
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy