Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Blind Boys of Alabama Learn more Fitbit
Customer Discussions > American Heartland forum

Band Name Error on American Heartland Track Listing

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 5 May 2013, 22:57:00 BST
P. Gibson says:
I was looking through the track listing for the American Heartland compilation CD, having just seen it advertised on TV, and noticed that Amazon have made a mistake. The last track on CD 1, Need You Now, is NOT by Wonderland, it's by Lady Antebellum

Posted on 5 May 2013, 23:11:24 BST
It says Wonderland on the CD cover too. Are you sure they haven't just used a cover version because they couldn't get permission to include the original?

In reply to an earlier post on 6 May 2013, 17:50:49 BST
P. Gibson says:
I've looked on other sites selling the same cd and it they say it's by Lady Antebellum. I've even looked on Wikipedia to see if there is a band called Wonderland and they only one I can find on there is an Irish Girlband

Posted on 6 May 2013, 18:05:22 BST
P. Gibson says:
I've just listened to the excerpt of the song on the MP3 version Amazon are selling, and it is actually a cover version by Wonderland that I'd never heard of. Having looked again on Wikipedia, it says they made a cover version for an album of their own that they released in 2011. My apologies for any confusion caused

Posted on 16 May 2013, 14:20:10 BST
PD Wadey says:
and a dud it is, too!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  American Heartland forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  5 May 2013
Latest post:  16 May 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
American Heartland
American Heartland by Various (Audio CD - 2013)
4.4 out of 5 stars (119)