Eros and Allegory: Medieval Exegesis of the "Song of Songs" (Cistercian Studies Series) Hardcover – 1 Jan 1989
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Denys Turner is the Norris-Hulse Professor of Philosophical Theology at the University of Cambridge and former H. G.Wood Professor at the University of Birmingham. He is the author of On the Philosophy of Karl Marx (Sceptre, 1969), Marxism and Christianity (Blackwell, 1983) and The Darkness of God (CUP, 1995). He is currently working on a book on Thomas Aquinas and the doctrine of God. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Religious History > Christianity
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Bible Studies > Old Testament
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Concordances
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Criticism & Interpretation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Bible > Reference
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Theology > Bible
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Judaism > Sacred Writings > Hebrew Bible (Old Testament)