Customer reviews

on 9 November 2010
These are really great quality and very durable. They are bright, cheerful, and so much fun. I am a language tutor and use them for kids and adults alike. I have written the names of the animals and the numbers, in each language I teach, on each flashcard. They are especially good if you combine them with the story books by Eric Carle, because then the kids recognise the characters! You can also tell a story with the flashcards. They have so many uses. VERY versatile. A "MUST HAVE" as they are such a valuable teaching tool. Everyone loves flashcards!!
on 22 April 2013
It comes in sturdy box and the cards are nice and thick . The perfect size for little and hands (about A6) with large text thats easy to read The only thing that would be goood is if they had the numeral and the text for each number on the same card instead of seperately.
on 16 January 2011
Got these and the animal alphabet flash cards at christmas for our 15mth old son and he loves them. If he sees them in his toy box, everything else is slung out of the way to get to them :-) The illustrations are beautifully done and not the normal animals you see in kids books, so more interesting. They are thick card and come in a sturdy flip top box, which he loves opening. Marked down a star as he has sucked the edge of one card and it has lifted the top layer slightly.
on 8 November 2010
We bought these for our two year old son and he loves them! They have lovely Eric Carle drawings of many common and not so common animals and insects. Made on very firm cardboard in a strong box. We play with these almost daily and he now recognises many animals many animals such as seahorses and fireflys which you dont normaly see in books etc.. We also bought the alaphabet flash cards and we have now invested in a set for our neice who equally loves them!
on 22 December 2009
I bought this after we had the alphabet cards from Eric Carle. The drawings are lovely and you can decorate a room with them.
on 18 June 2016
A very sturdy box and good quality thick cards. The pictures are of the usual quirky and colourful style of Eric Carle, and each illustration of animals is accompanied by the particular number in numerals and in words. I shall look forward to using these with my second lanaguge English pupils to enhance their learning of numbers.
on 13 March 2012
I have bought several flashcard sets and being a fan of Eric Carle, couldn't resist introducing my daughter to his illustration style. She liked the cards and we enjoy pulling them out a few times a week. She has had these for well over a year so they are worth the money spent.
on 11 January 2013
Good with good illustrations. Bigger than I realised. My son really likes them a lot. I like the fact that they show the numbers 1-10 in their different forms.
on 26 November 2015
Excellent resource for grandson to play with and learn
on 16 August 2014