on 14 September 2009
If you are doing a GDL just buy this book and borrow other Equity books from the library, seriously you need to compare a few anyway to write anything in depth so you'll never have enough with just one. You may as well just get this one and save your money on the tomes... I loved this whole series though when my exams came round they hadn't realeased the whole series yet. GDLers get this you won;t have time to read hudson!!!
on 11 March 2009
This book is just as brilliant as Iain is engaging in his seminars, believe me if you have this book it will help you immensely. Helpful hints for extra marks and everything you need to help you through the exams. A must buy to get you through Equity and Trusts!
on 24 July 2013
I used this while studying on my GDL. Its a good gateway when you are having to learn complex legal concepts quickly however I would only use it to help you in Seminars. It is not enough for exams alone, but that is not the purpose of this book. I found this style of concentrates the best set out and the clearest. I haven't tried the nutshells but I have tried many others in other law subjects and I have found this the most helpful.
on 17 April 2012
These are some of the best revision books i've ever used! Definitely worth investing is as many as you need!
on 31 January 2013
This was a present to give to a lawyer friend in Italy who is studying the subject and he was very pleased with this book and finds the cases he has read very interesting