Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

Size: Large|Colour: High Viz Yellow/Black|Change

on 5 October 2014
Very annoyed about this item , as the product I received was nothing like the one showing the product facing you , but was as the one showing the back of , two completely different products !! Is this not false advertising Amazon ???
on 15 September 2013
Good quality item - the Medium will fit a size 14/16 but it does have adjustable velcro straps either side of it. Have noticed drivers are way more polite when I wear this lol
on 22 July 2014
The picture and description do not match what has been sent. No collar as shown on picture and is a tabbard and not a more substantial waistcoat as indicated on the screen.
on 15 October 2014
They sent me the vest and not the waistcoat as advertised. Not worth the money cheap looking. I kept it as I needed a high viz there and then.
on 12 August 2013
Excellent quality, Size spot on, also has zipped pockets not sure if this is advertised buy seller perfect for phone and or car keys
on 8 June 2016
Photo and description totally misleading. I received a different product the EN1150 Air Waistcoat and not the one advertised. No "POLITE" and no blue checked reflective strip and not as good quality as the one advertised.
on 24 December 2012
Brilliant hi-vis that drivers actually take notice of. Plenty of room to allow free movement and two big pockets.

Only let down is the front zip which is very flimsy and broke after a few uses.
on 18 September 2013
Seems to work as I have noticed more vehicles keeping their distance. Fits well and doesn't ride up like previous high viz. Use riding motorcycle.
on 4 October 2015
I've been wearing this for a few days when out on my bike and the amount of space drivers have been giving me is incredible. So much safer than my standard high viz vest. Can't recommend this highly enough. The only downside is the muppets in front who mistake me for a police officer and drive at 25mph.
on 3 December 2013
I think the words really make an impact, it shows that the cyclist will be standing up for themselves and that the motorist needs to keep away. They mean business. Motorists may also wonder whether the cyclist will take their reg no if they drive badly. Motorists don't pay a ttention to Hi Viz anymore but motorists are nosy, so they will read the words!

I cycle round a bend and generally dangerous motorists over take at the bend, but since I have been wearing this, they all crawl behind me. The difference is amazing.

It makes a big difference on a country road, if I cannot avoid it. Motorist cannot say they haven't seen me.

I prefer this one that the Think Bike as it tells motorists to take action. Think Bike doesn't mean that much.

This works very well in Kent where rural cyclists have to put up with dangerous motorists going too close and too fast.

I checked with my local police station and they confirm it is ok and I also went to a road safety event and there were loads of police and nothing happened. Because I went to the Road Safety event it even got picked up by the media, always looking for an interesting placard or sign, which was excellent.

In Kent I will always try to use it.

In London I may make a DIY one and customise my own words.