Equality and Diversity in the Lifelong Learning Sector (Further Education and Skills) Paperback – 9 Jan 2009
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This was a super publication pitched exactly at the right level for my students…Overall 10/10!"- Lecturer, Lincoln College.
About the Author
Ann is a director of her own company, Ann Gravells Ltd, an educational consultancy based in East Yorkshire. She specialises in teaching, training and quality assurance for the Further Education and Skills Sector.
Ann creates resources for teachers and learners such as PowerPoints and handouts for the TAQA units and for the Award and the Certificate in Education and Training. These are available via her resource website: www.anngravells.co.uk/resources.
Ann is a consultant to the University of Cambridge’s Institute of Continuing Education. She has worked for several awarding organisations producing qualification guidance, policies and procedures, and carrying out quality assurance of teacher training qualifications. She has been teaching in further education colleges since 1983.
Ann holds a Masters in Educational Management, a PGCE, a Degree in Education, and a Medal of Excellence for teaching. Ann is a Fellow of the Institute for Learning and holds QTLS status.
Ann is the author of:
- Achieving your Assessor and Quality Assurance Units
- Delivering Employability Skills in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- Passing Assessments for the Award in Education and Training
- Passing PTLLS Assessments
- Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- Principles and Practices of Assessment
- The Award in Education and Training
- What is Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector?
Ann is co-author of:
- Equality and Diversity in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- Passing CTLLS Assessments
- Passing the Award in Education and Training
- Planning and Enabling Learning in the Lifelong Learning Sector.
- The Certificate in Education and Training
- Passing the Certificate Education and Training
Ann has edited:
- Study Skills for PTLLS.
The author welcomes any comments from readers; please contact her via her website. www.anngravells.co.uk
Susan Simpson is a lecturer in teacher training at North East Lincolnshire Council Adult Community Learning Service in Grimsby. She has 25 years’ experience of teaching in compulsory and post-16 education. Susan is a curriculum manager for education and training, ICT and Business Administration and Law. She developed, managed and taught adult education programmes in Botswana for 10 years. Susan has also presented at regional level for teacher training and nationally for ICT Skills for Life.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Adult & Continuing Education > Adult Guidance & Handbooks
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Bilingual & Multicultural Education
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > Higher & Further Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Education
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies