The Equal Opportunities Handbook: How to Recognise Diversity, Encourage Fairness and Promote Anti-Discriminatory Practice Paperback – 3 Mar 2009
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Invaluable to any trainer, manager, teacher or staff developer who want to keep their organisation discrimination free." -- Investor in People magazine
"The book reminds us just how far we have to go before we achieve true equality..A handy book for firms that want to start discussions on the subject."
“Demonstrates how simple it is to behave with fairness, courtesy and sensitivity to all.” -- VS Magazine --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
One of the most fascinating books I have read.it encourages a lot of self-assessment and consideration of personal values and attitudes. The Training Officer
The authors explode the myths which dog equal opportunities, raising awareness and introducing the most important issues.
The Institute of Health Education Journal
Updated to include information on the new racial equality commission
Personal action plans for every chapter
Current directory of agencies involved in the promotion of equal opportunities
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Human Resources Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Human Resources > Training
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Coaching & Mentoring
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Discrimination & Racism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Social Issues