Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Epson Workforce WF 3640 DTWF A4 4-in-1 Business Printer
|Price:||£113.98 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£92.53 (45%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Four-in-one duplex-print, scan, copy and fax
- Fast print speeds - business-quality 19 ppm printing
- Connectivity - Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct and Ethernet
- Front A4 paper tray - 250-sheet capacity
- Epson Connect - freedom to print and scan anywhere
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
Epson Workforce WF 3640 DTWF A4 4-in-1 Business Printer
|Delivery||FREE Delivery||FREE Delivery||£13.26||FREE Delivery|
|Sold by||Amazon.co.uk||Technology Geek's VAT Registered||CONSUMABLES4U - VAT REGISTERED||Amazon.co.uk|
|Connectivity Technology||Ethernet, USB 2.0, Wireless LAN||USB||USB, Wireless Network||Memory Card Slot|
|Resolution||Information not provided||1200 Dots Per Inch||1200 Dots Per Inch||4800 Dots Per Inch|
|Dimensions||30.8 cm x 44.9 cm x 42.7 cm||23 cm x 36 cm x 42 cm||34.2 cm x 46.1 cm x 44.2 cm||26 cm x 42.6 cm x 48 cm|
|Item Weight||11.5 kg||6.6 kg||14.2 kg||Information not provided|
|Maximum Printspeed Black White||33 ppm||33 ppm||15 ppm||9.5 ppm|
|Scanner Type||Flatbed + Sheetfeed||Flatbed||Flatbed||Flatbed|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Epson WorkForce WF-3640DTWF A4 4-in-1 Business Printer
A4 Duplex 4-in-1
This model comes with a 35-sheet automatic document feeder and offers duplex print, scan, copy and fax functions. In addition to the dual 250-sheet front loading paper trays, the rear speciality paper path means you can print on a wide range of paper, envelopes or labels to suit your business needs.
Epson Connect allows you to print important office documents from smartphones and tablets. For added versatility, Wi-Fi Direct allows easy printing from wireless devices without having to connect to a wireless router.
Epson's DURABrite Ultra Ink is ideal for producing laser-like business documents. Documents are water, smudge and highlighter resistant, while it’s quick-drying properties make it perfect for duplex printing. Available in 27XXL, 27XL and standard sizes, these high-capacity, individual ink cartridges offer great savings, with a 50% lower cost-per-page than competitive lasers.
The WorkForce WF-3640DTWF is compatible with Epson Alarm Clock 27, 27XL and 27XXL DURABrite Ultra inks. The approximate page yield for the Alarm Clock 27 is:
- Black -- 350 pages
- Yellow, magenta, cyan -- 300 pages
The approximate page yields for the Alarm Clock 27XL and XXL are:
- Black -- 1,100 pages (27XL) and 2,200 pages (27XXL)
- Yellow, magenta, cyan -- 1,100 pages(27XL)
*Approx. page yield based on ISO/IEC 24711/24712 or ISO/IEC 29102/29103. Actual yield will vary depending on images printed and usage conditions.
At a Glance
Print, scan, copy and fax -- print up to 19 monochrome or 10 colour pages per minute; scanning resolution 1,200 x 2,400dpi; high-quality copies. Add up to 100 names and numbers to your fax speed dials.
8.8cm touchscreen and motorised trays -- control your all-in-one printer with your fingertips, thanks to the intuitive touchscreen.
Mobile printing -- quickly and easily print documents and photos over Wi-Fi from smartphones, and tablets with Epson Connect.
Dual tray -- print twice as much with two 250-sheet capacity trays.
Connectivity -- get connected to your printer easily with Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct and Ethernet.
The WorkForce WF-3640DTWF comes with Epson Connect*, which allows you to quickly and easily print documents and photos over Wi-Fi from smartphones, and tablets. You can also print from anywhere in the world by emailing documents and photos directly to the printer, while Scan-to-Cloud enables you to store scanned documents directly in cloud services.
*Epson iPrint and Epson Creative require a wireless connection. Epson Email print, Epson Remote Print Driver and Epson Scan-to-Cloud require a connection to the internet.
PrecisionCore Printhead Technology
PrecisionCore printhead technology delivers Epson’s reliable output quality at high speed. Inch for inch, the high-resolution Epson print chips are fast, while PrecisionCore piezo elements each fire nearly 50,000 times per second. PrecisionCore has up to triple the nozzle density of conventional Epson piezo printheads. These nozzles are roughly 20 microns in diameter and deliver small, round, repeatable dots about 40 microns across -- ideal for creating sharp text and fine lines.
Epson -- Exceed Your Vision
Epson is an innovation leader, aiming to exceed your vision when it comes to printing, scanning, fax and copying. For 40 years, Epson has understood the changing needs of customers and is committed to creating ground-breaking technology which offers you -- the customer -- long-lasting, high-quality prints.
Driver and Utilities (CD)
Individual Ink Cartridges
Quick Start Guide
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1) The product arrived in a 'big' box. Requires 2 people (of average strength) or one good lifter to move. The unit itself is close to 18ish kilos.
2) The product is surrounding in quite a lot of blue tape. I'm not sure why, maybe just to hold the bits in place. Took a while to get the printer desk-worthy and switch it on.
3) The software CD is the best way to set this device up. If you work your way through the EPSON support page, you'll have a tough time like me. I consider myself reasonably tech. savvy. There's pieces of software required to run the scanner which aren't readily available on the support page.
4) As expected the unit takes up a fair amount of desk space. I had to move my speakers to make room for the printer unit.
Operationally, I had the following observations:
1) As pointed out, scanning takes a 'long' time, especially when you use the 'professional' mode. Use of the office mode is reasonably quick. Use the professional mode only when you have to scan a document in very high resolution and you have a lot of time to spare.
2) The prints come out quick and clean. Genuine ink cartridges can be expensive. The cartridges that come with the printer do not have instructions attached (removal of packaging etc). Refer to the user manual that you can find on the EPSON support page.
3) The paper tray is a bit fiddly and requires a little delicate care at least at the very start so you don't snap bits of plastic off. Keep in mind that the clear plastic cover on the paper tray comes off completely, and paper tray can expand to allow A3 papers to be inserted.Read more ›
Problem no 1: WiFi as default - mediocre speed. Once the drivers were installed the custom setting was WiFi in order to connect. And did so until testing to scan a page. Took 2 minutes to scan an A4 page at 300 dpi. Tried to find the USB port which is not displayed on the product manual. Had to look for it online. USB connected, the speed dramatically improved.
Problem no 2: scanner quality. - Low quality of the scanned documents even when using 300dpi resolution. Well what should I have expected for the retail price. Have to live with it.
Problem no 3. When the time came I wanted to buy a replacement cartridge. It was then that I realized that every 2 1/2 cartridges I can buy a brand new printer. Because we live a free market I ordered compatibles. The printer accepted them, warned me that they are not originals and since then prints using half the heads.
All print now are coming out faint. When printing black A4 pages half of it is white(no ink) stripes.
Its a nice blackmail, thank you very much Epson for selling me a product that will NOT work unless I buy your ink at exorbitant price.
Considering to sell on eBay as I can longer return the product
That alone is worth 5 stars.
Just type in your wifi password and voila!
No bluetooth, but wifi works a treat from laptop or iphone.
It's quite fast and decent quality print.
It's a bit plasticy - not as well made as my old HP470c for example, but technically far more advanced.
It's also smaller and lighter than the HP due to its integrated battery.
If you want a wee printer for small jobs without the hassle of cables then this does the job.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The only aspect of this printer which I'm unable to comment on is its reliability, I wont know that for another year or two. Read morePublished 5 hours ago by Malcolm Loades
Great Printer that does exactly what I required. Very easy to set up wirelessly and there are now 4 mac books and 4 phones all able to print when we want and from wherever.Published 12 hours ago by BorisC
Good price for top knotch printer . How long ink lasts remains to be seen .Published 1 day ago by Michael E. Lerpiniere
Some of the question and answers are NOT accurate on Amazon so I consider this their fault, maybe not the printers but this is not at all what I wanted. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Marissa
I bought this sometime ago to give it a decent revue!
I have a bran new top of the range I MAC and the Epson WIFI cannot find it! Read more
Broken after 1 month. Prints with streaky lines, bought a new black ink cartridge from epson and now won't print in black at all. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Michael
Prints OK but I am constantly having to reinstall this printer.
Do not buy unless you want to spen hours struggling to get this thing online. Read more
Delivered the day after order as placed. Could not set up printer for a couple of days due to commitments but managed it. Printer performs as predicted thus overall very happy.Published 4 days ago by Peter J Morton