Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £6.99 delivery
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AuflÃsungFull-HD 1920x1080AuflÃsungsformat16:9BeamerfeaturesWifi optionalBeamerklasseHeimkinoGewicht6.9 kgHDMI EingangJa mit MHLHelligkeit3000 ANSI-LumenHerstellerEpsonKontrast70000 :1Lampenlebensdauer3500 StundenLampenlebensdauer ECO5000 StundenLautstÃ¤rke24 dBLautstÃ¤rke Normalmodus32 dBLeuchtmittelUHP/HalogenMaÃŸe410 × 157 × 304 mmObjektivOptischer Lens-ShiftProjektionsabstand Maximum9 mProjektionsabstand Minimum1 mProjektionsverhÃ¤ltnis Maximum2.15ProjektionsverhÃ¤ltnis Minimum1.32TechnikL
- CDAuflÃsungFull-HD 1920x1080AuflÃsungsformat16:9BeamerfeaturesWifi optionalBeamerklasseHeimkinoGewicht6,9 kgHDMI EingangJa mit MHLHelligkeit3000 ANSI-LumenHerstellerEpsonKontrast70000 :1Lampenlebensdauer3500 StundenLampenlebensdauer ECO5000 StundenLautstÃ¤rke24 dBLautstÃ¤rke Normalmodus32 dBLeuchtmittelUHP/HalogenMaÃŸe410 × 157 × 304 mmObjektivOptischer Lens-ShiftProjektionsabstand Maximum9 mProjektionsabstand Minimum1 mProjektionsverhÃ¤ltnis Maximum2,15ProjektionsverhÃ¤ltnis Minimum1,32Techni
There is a newer model of this item:
Access product warranty: Click here for Manufacturer Warranty
Customer questions: Do you have further questions about this product, or want to clarify a technical detail before you purchase it ? If so call Epson customer service on 0343 90 37766, 9:00am-6:00pm Mon-Fri. The usual call charges apply. For general questions about returns and delivery, please contact Amazon’s customer service at Amazon.co.uk
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Be prepared to be impressed; the EH-TW6700 delivers on all fronts with a range of high-end features to generate bright, colourful and high contrast Full HD images, all at an affordable price. Whats more, it's easy to set up with a wide lens-shift range, optical zoom and vertical and horizontal keystone correction, producing exceptionally well-adjusted images in seconds.
Sharp, smooth images
Using Epson's 3LCD technology for high brightness and vivid colour, this Full HD projector features high White and Colour Light Output of 3,000 lumens and 70,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio. This technology ensures bright, vivid colours and deep blacks. Frame interpolation and Detail Enhancement provide sharper and smoother motion pictures and great detail, for greater clarity, and the EH-TW6700 can also convert standard 2D video into 3D.
Enjoy the big-screen experience with easy set-up
Sit back and immerse yourself in the experience from the very start with our easy to install, simple to use projector, which can be placed almost anywhere. With this model boasting a 1.6x optical zoom, vertical ±60% and horizontal ±24% keystone correction, superbly aligned images can be achieved effortlessly. Maintenance is also kept to a minimum with the EH-TW6700. Thanks to the incredibly long lamp life, you can watch a movie every day on the big screen for the next seven years.
- Affordable, high-performance home cinema: Displays both 2D & 3D video
- Smooth, fast-moving action: Frame interpolation and Detail Enhancement
- Watch a movie a day for 7 years: 5,000 hours lamp life in Eco mode
- Wide lens shift: Vertical ±60% and horizontal ±24%
- Enjoy deep blacks and vivid colours: 70,000:1 contrast ratio
-Built-in display: N
Ports & interfaces
-VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity: 1
-HDMI ports quantity: 2
-DVI port: N<
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Epson uses a 3 LCD system which gives no colour fringing and to my eyes is far superior. The picture quality is good, dark scenes have more depth and there is no colour fringing. The whole family can see the improvement.
For me the only downside is that it is quite bulky and obviously it's not cheap, but it's still no more than many modern TVs so I think represents good value for money.