Epson Stylus Sx235W All-In-One Printer with High Speed Wifi (Print, Copy and Scan)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Wi-Fi Small-in-One - Print, scan and copy wirelessly
- Space-saving - Epson's smallest all-in-one
- Economical - Save money with individual inks
- Mobile printing - Smartphone and tablet PC printing
- Power efficient - ENERGY STAR-qualified
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Epson Stylus SX235W
Epson Stylus SX235WSee all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I bought it to replace another epson, that had taken some hammering and was on its last legs.
I found the all in one very easy to install....although had a slight panic when I realised it didn't come with a USB lead and had to search one out among my hoarded bits at home!! However because I was installing wirelessly...I didn't need it...doh!
The print quality is good and scanning is easy which is a good thing as I have many old photos to do in the near future.
Cartridges are cheap to replace, although I will use Epson branded this time, unbranded seem to dry up quickly and are not always recognised by the printer (previous one)
Can recommend this printer for those on a budget who need an all in one that has wifi!
Remember you don't need the USB if connecting wirelessly!!
The most annoying thing, unbelievably, is that when any of the cartridges runs out, you are unable to even use the scan function (which obviously requires no ink). As far as I'm concerned this is little short of a scam. I will never buy an Epson product again.
The printer was to replace a previous WIFI Epson printer I bought a year ago for £80 which lasted about 6 months before some grainy red streaks appeared which were impossible to clean off. This probably occurred for 2 reasons - non usage (so the inks inside dried up) and buying non-Epson inks. I did (afterwards) buy original Epson inks to clean it up the head and found I almost used them all up and no improvements - having spent £30 on the inks. I also broke open the Epson printer to try and clean the heads manually and ended up breaking the whole thing - LOL.
Therefore I realise the following:
- the 2 cheapest Epsons (and other makes) come in at £30 non-WIFI and £39 WIFI
- at this price they are the same cost of a set of original Epson inks
- if my new £39 printer last 12 months I will be happy
- I will use cheaper non-epson inks at my own risk...
- but I accept that through non-usage and perhaps buying non-standard inks it will clog up
- and at that point I will buy a new one...
- not PC, I know - in this age of recycling - but at these prices and considering the ink costs the same then what are you to do?
Not ideal but just don't expect these cheap printers to work all that long... and don't complain about the price of the inks... they're all a con
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works well, easy to set up, ink cartridges are readily available.Published 1 month ago by Ron Jones
this multi printer is easy to set up and very versatile .being Wii fi enabled means you can use it to print from pic laptop and mobile devices . Read morePublished 3 months ago by Hadz
It's ok, the print quality is good... Setting up the paper takes a bit of getting used to & I can't seem to use it on wifi, so I use a usb & then it works wellPublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Still going strong, a very good printer and ink cartridges priced reasonably.Published 5 months ago by itisme
I write Honest reviews. I had an older Epson Stylus SX415 that I gave to my dad over 3 Years ago, so it's packed in now and I was looking for another SX235W as this is the Printer... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Andy
What you would expect for the money, Goes through ink cartridges at alarming rate, so would not purchase again if I had the choicePublished 5 months ago by sean61