This item, sold by Amazon, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free One-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of films and TV shows
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.48 UK delivery
+ £1.49 UK delivery
+ £2.00 UK delivery
Epson Original T0801 Claria Black Ink Cartridge
|Price:||£8.39 + £3.99 UK delivery|
|You Save:||£0.55 (6%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For use with Stylus Photo R265, R360 and RX560
- High Quality Printing from Epson with Individual Inks Cartridges
- More Value Multipack available - T0807
- Fantastic glossy and colour performance for photo printing with Epson Claria Ink system
- 6 colour, Dye based, Photo Ink set with durability for as long as 200 years
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
EPSON C13T08014011 for PHRX265 Ink PBK 300 pages 7,4ml Foto Ink black
Perfect results every time; Epson genuine Claria ink gives a durable and vibrant outcome for all your documents and photos. Whether you are creating colourful school projects, printing web pages, or producing your own glossy photo album, Epson offers you the best solution. When used together, Epson printers, inks and paper deliver unbeatable results. We have spent many years developing a range of inks that work hand in hand with our printers and paper to deliver unbeatable results whether you are printing at home, at the office or in a professional studio. Get more from your printer using genuine Epson inks and papers.See all Product description
From the manufacturer
Compatible main units
Epson Stylus Photo
- Stylus Photo RX685
- Stylus Photo R285
- Stylus Photo RX585
- Stylus Photo PX700W
- Stylus Photo PX650
- Stylus Photo PX810FW
- Stylus Photo PX710W
- Stylus Photo PX660
- Stylus Photo PX730WD
- Stylus Photo PX830FWD
Claria Photographic Ink - Designed for six colour photos
Claria Photographic Ink is ideal for photographers looking to produce and display high quality glossy photographs. The right partner for the keen photographer who wants the right results from their DSLR or compact camera.
- Six colour photo quality on a range of media.
- Reproduce natural skin tones, smooth gradations and deep blacks.
- Save ink with individual inks – only replace the colour used.
Epson's six colour printing system
The six colour ink system for home photography, featuring Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black inks as well as additional Light Cyan and Light Magenta inks for improved highlight reproduction. Photo printers that utilise Epson’s Claria Photographic ink can generate a high number of ink droplet sizes than competitor models, producing photos of high quality.
Breath-taking photo quality
Claria Photographic inks deliver smooth tonal gradations and deep, more natural blacks, detailed high-contrast images and natural skin tones. Your treasured memories will last for generations; photos printed with Claria Photographic ink will last up to 300 years in a photo album*.
Epson uses individual ink cartridges across its entire inkjet printer range. With individual ink cartridges you only have to replace the colour used, saving you ink.
Further savings can be made with XL ink cartridges which offer the value for high volume printing.
Identifying the correct ink cartridges for your printer is simple with the Claria Photographic ink series – just look out for the easily recognisable Hummingbird image.
High quality performance
Ink cartridge technology
From SmartValve Control, that regulates the pressure with which ink is released and air chambers and filtres that ensure no ink is leaked, to smart Intellidge chips that talk to the printer and let you know when ink levels are running low, the cartridges are designed to work with and protect, your printer, providing you with the right prints.
Clean room assembly
Manufactured in clean room environments and vacuum-sealed, the inks are free from air bubbles, dust and contaminants that could otherwise damage the print head in your printer.
They are also housed in cartridges made from materials that are chemically stable and compatible with the ink, ensuring there is no risk from chemical reactions that could result in print issues or compromise your printer.
Some things just work better together. That's why Epson offers the complete printing solution of printer, ink and media.
Epson inks are designed to work with Epson printers. They are produced to stringent quality control standards that enable Epson to ensure the optimum performance of the printer, ink and media.
See the difference
Combined colour cartridges
With combined colour ink cartridges you replace the whole cartridge, meaning you could be throwing away unused ink.
Individual ink cartridges
With Epson individual ink cartridges you only replace the colour used, saving you ink.
* Print performance ratings are based on accelerated testing of prints on media stored in archival sleeves in album storage. Actual print stability will vary according to the media, printed image, display conditions, light intensity, humidity and atmospheric.
Top customer reviews
I normally order a complete set of Epson inks, but tended to use some of the six colours more than others, so I bought a couple of singles to even things up.
Having had splendid results with these inks with my Epson printers for many years, I continue with them.
Most recent customer reviews
I am having great difficulty in contacting any help in...Read more