Epson LabelWorks LW-400 - label printers (Thermal transfer, 180 x 180 DPI, Black, LCD, CODABAR (NW-7), EAN13, EAN8, ITF-14, UPC-A, UPC-E, Manual)
|Price:||£45.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Take Ordinary to Extraordinary™
Meet the Epson LabelWorks LW-400, a powerful new label maker that turns organizing into an art. Featuring a backlit display, it helps you make labels anywhere, anytime. Choose from a huge range of symbols, frames, fonts, barcodes and tapes in a variety of styles, sizes and colors. The LW-400 is both easy to use and efficient (dramatically smaller margins mean up to 60% less label waste). The LW-400 is an office powerhouse. With amazing versatility and a large, built-in memory, it stores up to 50 files, so you can save those commonly used labels. Use it for barcodes, A/V and computer wiring and just about anything else. Or, use it around the house. In any case, the LW-400 will transform how you organize and give you a new outlet for your imagination.
- Ideal for your labeling needs — prints labels up to ~¾" (18 mm) wide.
- Backlit display — type and print labels in low lighting conditions.
- Amazing variety — 14 fonts, 10 styles, 300+ built-in symbols, over 75 frames, bar codes and more.
- Less waste — smaller lead margin compared to other brands, for up to 60% less lead margin waste.
- Large built-in memory — store up to 50 self-created label designs.
- Prints up to four lines of text — more space for you to add specialty frames or symbols to enhance your design.
- Specialty print modes — a variety of flag, tab and wrap style labels — ideal for cables, wiring and more.
- Easy to apply — automatically printed with a split back for easy and fast peeling.
- Asset tagging — easily print barcodes for products and merchandise.
- Whisper quiet — prints labels without distracting those around you.
- Supports seven languages — set to the language of your choice.
- Specialty labels — double-sided tab tapes, glow-in-the-dark, reflective, metallic, strong adhesive, fluorescent and decorative tapes for everyday use in the home or office.
- Easy-to-use safety symbols and frames — perfect for labeling hazardous materials; use the glow-in-the-dark tape to help light the way in the dark.
Auto power off: Y
Batteries included: N
Battery type: AAA
Built-in barcodes: CODABAR (NW-7), EAN13, EAN8, ITF-14, UPC-A, UPC-E
Colour of product: Black, White
Depth: 170 mm
Fixed length: Y
Height: 56 mm
Keyboard layout: QWERTZ
LED indicators: Y
Label memory: 50 label(s)
Maximum media length: 40 cm
Maximum media length (imperial): 15
Maximum print height: 9 mm
Maximum resolution: 180 x 180 DPI
Memory capacity: 62 characters
Number of batteries supported: 6
Number of fonts: 14
Number of styles: 10
Package depth: 26 cm
Package height: 8 cm
Package weight: 1.02 kg
Package width: 20 cm
Plug and Play: Y
Power consumption (PowerSave): 0.556 W
Power consumption (off): 0.18 W
Power consumption (standby): 2.555 W
Print speed: 6 mm/sec
Print technology: Thermal transfer
Printing colours: Black
Quantity per pack: 1
Tape cutting: Manual
Tape size: 1.8 cm
Vertical printing: Y
Weight: 418 g
Width: 110 mm
Top Customer Reviews
On receipt it did indeed have a continental plug on the power lead but since it was a figure of eight type that plugs into the power brick this was no problem to me because it is a common lead and I have plenty at home, if you don't have one then they are readily available from Amazon, Maplins etc. The default language was German but if you read the manual/guide this is easily changeable.
As far as the product is concerned then I would say it is superior to the Brother one I had previously, with far more options and I am very pleased with it.
It would have been 5 stars if Amazon had warned about the plug and language, the product itself is definitely 5 stars.
I should have mentioned that it came with both English and German instructions and I see that Amazon have now put in the description that it is the French version, however the keyboard layout is not standard UK "qwerty" or French "azerty" but German "qwertz", however I can live with that. The manual/guide is also available on the Epson website.
The unit came with 2 sample tapes, a 12mm width black on white, and a 12mm black on yellow table, they are 4m long. It also came with a power lead, although the unit can also be powered with 6 AA batteries.
(1) It is easy to use - you don't need to use the instructions much, the symbols on the keypad are quite self explanatory!
You can switch between various languages - mine was initially set to French, but can easily switch to English. (You can download a pdf instruction from Epson website). I use mine with batteries so I can carry it around the house to the kitchen, to the study etc...
I've been using it for the last 2 months (used up 2 9m tapes!), but the battery indication still shows full battery.
(2) The Epson tapes are pretty good! Generous 9m long! There are various colours and width.
The one I used the most often is Black on Clear (strong adhesive), 12mm wide, for kitchen labeling.
I use the 9mm black on clear for office labeling (folder headers and suspension files) and a 12mm black on yellow for cable tidy/label.
Overall, a great unit! I'm considering getting rid of my other ones now! no point having them as this one can do it all!