Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 3 August 2017
Brilliant series. LeBlanc, Mangan and Grieg are wonderful, and so are the scripts
on 12 September 2017
Again, same as review for Series 4
on 1 April 2017
That was fun.
on 10 June 2017
ok
on 12 August 2017
Brilliantly funny, never been a le blanc fan, atfer watching this I cant help but love the guy.
on 31 July 2014
I love this series! Some quite extreme language, but the humour is understated, but had me laughing aloud. Excellent!
on 28 February 2013
As I got tired of Friends long before they stopped making it, I decided not to watch Episodes on TV. Then I saw a few clips but it was too late as I'd missed the first half of series 1. I finally got around to buying the box set and I am very glad I did. It is really funny and well written. It is such a brilliant concept that Matt LeBlanc is playing himself, but not as he really is. The thing is I found myself Googling things from the programmes to double check they weren't real things in his life!

It's quite sweary and a bit rude, so don't lend it to your Granny.

Final verdict: "How you doin' ?". I'm rolling on the sofa laughing my hat off, thanks for asking.
on 31 January 2015
The first few episodes are hard going as you have to get used to the unique blend of British and American humour but after that its very enjoyable viewing.
on 27 July 2014
I loved this series immediately, I knew instantly it was for me; it took my husband 2 or 3 episodes to get into it but now he loves it, so give it a chance, don't judge it on the first episode alone.
on 29 January 2013
A brilliant performance all round (Stephen Mangan, Tamsin Greig), but Matt Le Blanc stole this show.
Great script and superb direction just make this show a must-see.

Some hilarious moments along the way, but essentially a story of one man's struggle to make it back to the top after being in a ridiculously successful TV show (Friends).

Fabulous!