Epidemiology: An Introduction (Social Science for Nurses & the Caring Professions) Paperback – 1 Aug 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Graham Moon is Professor of Health Services Research at the Institute for the Geography of Health, University of Portsmouth. His current research interests focus on the geographies of health related behaviour, particularly, smoking and drinking, and the geographies of primary health care reforms.
Myles Gould is lecturer in geography at the Department of Geography, University of Leeds. His research interests focus on the quantative analysis of secondary information on health and health care.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Nursing
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Research & Equipment > Epidemiology & Medical Statistics
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Nursing
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Research & Equipment
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Nursing