Customer reviews

Epicon
Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 14 November 2013
I love most trailer music, Epic Score, Audiomachine, Future World Music out of all the purchases I have made this has been the only one that has disappointed in places. The music is as always of a high standard but there is a major fly in the ointment on this album.
The music is big and epic, sadly the male singer has a really weak voice relative to the music and some of the lyrics are unbelievably naff. It really ruined some of the tracks me. The female vocalist isn't quite as bad.
If you are getting into epic/trailer/soundtrack music this would not be a recommended place to start.
on 26 November 2014
I really bought this because of the "Preliator" track - now I feel that I ought to have bought the single because the first two tracks have been ruined by the new lyrics and vocals. Epic music should allow the listener to interpret the music as it leads him or her, not to have an arbitrary singer and lyricist ro it for them. If people want this, then they can listen to rap or Robbie Williams doing covers on R1 or Ocean FM,or whatever. I don't want to delete Epicon from off my KFHD, especially as I don't know Amazon's return policy on downloaded material, but I wish I'd been a bit more careful in the first place. Oh, well, comme ci, comme ca...
on 28 June 2010
This album is a miracle of musical mastery. For anyone who loves the infinite variety that movie soundtracks provide, this is a must!
A small word of warning, though, if you already own TrailerHead. You will recognise many of the tracks from that album, although they have been gifted extra vocals and lead singers, all of which step the works up to a new high and in every case (in my humble opinion) improves the music.
Epicon, like TrailerHead before it, sweeps you across the Earth, takes you into the heavens and beyond to the stars whilst plucking at your hearstrings.
An Epic Journey from Epicon.
Recommended for fans of Amethystium, Magna Canta, Lesiem and Era.
on 13 January 2010
Simply amazing music. It's a must have for all fans of Immediate Music. It's very powerful and you can listen to it over and over again without being bored. Choir and orchestra is unbeatable. I only wish they give another concert soon, preferably in UK.
on 14 August 2013
this is an absolute pleasure to listen to
if you like e s posthumus or immediate you will love this
on 16 February 2015
good all round
on 9 June 2011
Does anyone know if these tracks, particulally "Europa" are available as instrumentals? "Europa" is an awesome track but let down by the vocals, which IMHO gets in the way.
on 19 November 2011
I wanted to store all my music on my phone using this micro sd card. The 32gb capacity is well in advance of what I need and the phone still starts up pretty quickly. A prompt delivery and high quality product. No fuss! Would recommend this to anyone.
on 20 January 2016