- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education (1 Oct. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071819894
- ISBN-13: 978-0071819893
- Product Dimensions: 17.3 x 3.1 x 23.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 55,636 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Epic Content Marketing: How to Tell a Different Story, Break through the Clutter, and Win More Customers by Marketing Less Hardcover – 1 Oct 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Joe Pulizzi is a content marketing strategist,a professional speaker, and the founder of the Content Marketing Institute, which runs the largest physical content marketing event in North America, Content Marketing World. Founder of three marketing services entities, he has worked with hundreds of brands including dozens of Fortune 1000 brands. Pulizzi is coauthor of Get Content Get Customers and Managing Content Marketing. EpicContentMarketing.com
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Joe first convinces you that content is the way to go. It's a compelling case.
He then takes you through every important aspect of content marketing, one at a time, showing how it's done and why.
If you're new to content marketing start here.
If you're not, start here anyway.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really good and useful book. Certainly helped me formulate a plan.Published 17 months ago by julia Birtwistle
Amazing book - probably the best marketing book I have ever read!Published on 28 Sept. 2014 by Debbie W
Very good book. In depth and informative. I recommend it to all Marketers.Published on 20 Sept. 2014 by Philip Ainley
Joe Pulizzi is the Content Marketing guru second to none.
Read this, live by this and just eat up everything this man says.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Direct
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Sales & Marketing