TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 January 2011
...if it`s trying to improve hard/flaky skin you`re after, this is excellent. I use it on my feet - sorry if this is too much information for anyone! - but it has returned them, after years of sport had ruined them, to soft, smooth and appropriate for summer footwear again. Daily applications for a week or so will almost certainly sort out the problem.
on 30 March 2011
This product is very good for my girl..she have eczema all over her body. I am also using it on my face.. i love it..
on 15 April 2016
I have tried many moisturisers, for my extremely dry flaky skin. I am relieved to say at last I have found one that works. I apply it every morning after a shower , leaving the skin damp as the moisturiser is very thick. It is excellent, but don't expect a beautiful smelling product it is ment to nourish the skin not make you smell good.
on 13 January 2014
Pure glycerine is great but the felling of always be wet when clothed is not great. This is not the case with this product, it feels great on the skin and you can put your clothes on without dreading it's going to leave any stain. You can also use it in the bath, I recommend that product without hesitation.
on 2 October 2013
I have used this ointment for some time, in fact I am now on my fourth pot. It has helped to keep my aged skin supple and lloking young. I like it because it is not perfumed and can be used in the bath or shower for washing. An excellent product which does what it says on the tin
on 15 March 2016
It is the best for eczema. I've tried most of products on the market including prescription items, but this is so far the best. It is however very expensive compering to other products. Worth a try though.
on 5 May 2015
This stuff is great for dry skin conditions. I suffer with eczema around the eyes and using this twice a day keeps the skin hydrated and smooth which in turn allows the skin to heal itself without being dry and itchy. It's odour free and quite thick so you don't need a lot of it. I have had occasions where some has got in my eye but it has no preservatives so it's completely painless. If I do have an outbreak of redness I couple this up with a small amount of steroid cream and together it heals the skin and keeps it moisturised. Would also recommend using this right before bed, you won't believe how good your skin feels in the morning!
on 14 November 2013
product is very good for dry skin especially when it is peeling and cracking. the wax formula have a good effect on stubborn skin conditions like eczema and raynaud's. it is not too watery nor greasy.
on 12 July 2013
I have used this product for years. It's wonderful. I bought this for my new little granddaughter. We use it to wash her hair and all her body. Her skin is really soft and in lovely condition. Really recommend it.
on 5 March 2014
Its a wonderful product for severe dry skin and it has healed my hands of dry sore flaking skin within days of use, however it is very greasy so I was only putting it on before I went to bed at night so as to not put grease all over things.