on 22 November 2015
Bit poofy and zip broke 1st day
on 3 May 2017
She loves this hoodie
on 8 September 2016
Collar rather large. Otherwise fine.
on 10 June 2017
Not good. With deffection
on 7 January 2016
Sizing was well out, no where near the size quoted for English women
on 6 July 2015
Bought this as well as the full cost same size bug this one is smaller and doesn't fit
on 16 December 2012
I was really disappointed with this gilet, it looked very cheap, made from shiny nylon, nowhere near as nice as the picture. On the plus side it did arrive well packaged and on time and I have had a refund so no problems with the supplier just the product.
on 11 April 2013
I ordered a size 12 and what I got was an XL now to my mind a 12 is normal size, when I tried it on it was too small, certainly not a 12 or XL. I have sent this back but they want me to pay the postage for this item which is not as described on their page, certainly I feel this is false information.
on 22 April 2013
I'm really disappointed as I am still waiting for this item to arrive! Very poor!!!! would not recommend to friends
on 5 April 2013
Although this item was sized at XL which is supposed to be a 14, it most certainly is not! I am a size 12 but can only just zip it up. Other than that it is ok.